Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

i dont mind at all that kabba has been dropped, his attitude and work ethic lately have been atrocious, and until they pick up id rather him be out the squad

what is there to discuss. united have fkd it up again. end of

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

what a game today, transformation or what?

kenny had 2 saves to make and he did them with relative ease.

kozzy played a blinder with his jinking runs (and his wayward passing ha ha)

unsworth linking up well with chrisy armstrong again

short and morgan did there jobs prfessionally today.

ifill, great game for him and a fully deserved standing ovation for him.

webber and shipperley linking up well again, webber bless him had done so much running he was well knackered. feel sorry he dint get the goal instead of shipps (still dont know how he missed it)

The old man is over from Canada and was at the match today, He rang me from his mobile and let me hear the crowd for the last minute of the match :D

Brilliant match, brilliant crowd today and all the results went our way.

THE BLADES ARE GOING UP

Regards CB

utb

Asaba,Asaba,Asaba.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

WHEN THE BALL HITS THE GOALS ITS NOT SHEARER OR COLE ITS ASABA :D

finally people are starting to believe me when i said we was promoted weeks ago :D

just seen what burley has said regards results

Southampton boss George Burley conceded: "Once it went to 1-0 there was only one winner. In the second half it was like men against boys. Sheffield United are a good side, experienced and strong and we didn't match them. The disappointment is that we didn't compete."

warnock should take note

just one more thing.......

THATS WHY WERE GOING UP, THATS WHY WERE GOING UP :clap:

i dont mind at all that kabba has been dropped, his attitude and work ethic lately have been atrocious, and until they pick up id rather him be out the squad

Personally think Kabbas attitude has been a lot better lately it's just the whole team has been crap. He's still the joint highest scorer and has the best games per goal (not inlcuding people who's played 1 or 2 games like Ian Ross). We will need him before the season is done. I'd rather see Kabba on the bench than Dyer or Ade, no offence to them of course.

Fantastic result,we played like we did earlier in the season,let's hope we keep this team & formation for the remaining matches.I cannot believe the amount of ex Utd players who helped our cause yesterday.Tuttle,Asaba I would like to thank,for destroying Watford,But I cursed L***s by backing them for a home win on the pools,when i do that a team is doomed,so I am backing both 3rd & 4th teams for the rest of the season..UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES.Congratulations to Reading.

What a difference the crowd made, getting behind the players throughout. It was brilliant. You could tell it just gave them the boost they needed.

And that's what Ifill can do when we get off his back.

Back on track!!

Well done Blades.

6 games left, 18 points to play for. 4 wins or 12 points would guarantee promotion if the goal difference remains the same.

Blades games left; Stoke, Hull, Cardiff, L**ds, Luton and Palace.

L**ds stil have; Hull, Plymouth, Reading, Blades, Crewe and Preston.

Watford have; Palace, Luton, Wolves, Ipswich, QPR and Hull.

If we can win our next 3 matches we should be fine!

Personally think Kabbas attitude has been a lot better lately it's just the whole team has been crap. He's still the joint highest scorer and has the best games per goal (not inlcuding people who's played 1 or 2 games like Ian Ross). We will need him before the season is done. I'd rather see Kabba on the bench than Dyer or Ade, no offence to them of course.

nah kabba has been slack since the talkof him leaving the club,

i certainly would not miss him if he went unless he bucks up his ideas.

when first came/came back from injury/begining of season he was great. but snc ethen he just watches the ball, he is getting lazier and lazier. he needs to look at himself