Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Nope! Cant see you going up im afraid! ;) And yes he will fail!

True but thats what they have to work on in the training ground and (if they had any foresight) they would have been doing all week cos its obvious from these last 2 or 3 games that its an area that needs work on it.

True but thats what they have to work on in the training ground and (if they had any foresight) they would have been doing all week cos its obvious from these last 2 or 3 games that its an area that needs work on it.

I agree, but they also have to work on the strikers. Lots of chances have been created, but for whatever reason none of our strikers seem to be able to score at the moment.

Well then guys, i'm not gonna gloat. As an avid Owls supporter who loves those blue & white bros whatever place they may be in, in whatever division, I fully understand the swings and roundabouts when it comes to bragging rights...Therefore i'm not gonna say a dicky bird until Wednesday are safe. But, if the Blades were to throw away a 13 point lead AND then still fail to qualify via the playoffs, well...even you lot couldn't begrude us some hardcore sledging...

A patient Owl - waiting for a crazy World to right itself and for us to be back where we should be.

It was a 14 point lead & even if we do not get automatic promotion,we will be in the playoffs.But we will have to wait & see & I for one hope the Owls stay up & we get 2nd spot.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Totally agree,our strikers have been poor over the last 8 matches,we couldn't stop scoring up to the middle of Jan & now we cannot score for love or money.But it's the defence that really worries me,could you imagine the defenders we have in the Premiere League we would get slaughtered.

Honestly boys, without a hint of smugness, how do you boys feel about the current situation? Objectively, I always felt that Akinbiyi & Horsefield for a combined fee of £2.75m was outrageuos considering their age and resale potential & has been a big factor in fooking up the team dynamic. A couple of Blades in the office feel the same (there just not as vocal about it :) ) I heard some idiot on Radio Sheff going on about the Utd. squad being too big. You don't hear Man U & Arsenal etc complaining about that.

Totally agree,our strikers have been poor over the last 8 matches,we couldn't stop scoring up to the middle of Jan & now we cannot score for love or money.But it's the defence that really worries me,could you imagine the defenders we have in the Premiere League we would get slaughtered.

Tosh we've gotta get there first!! I really hope that everyone down at the lane didn't just assume we would get promoted and it is that that has led to our loss of form. We should only worry about how our team will perform against premier league teams once we've got there! Please God I hope we do get there!!!

We will people- have faith!!! :D :D

For today and today only...

Come on Palace:clap:

Dunno if this is true or not, but I heard a rumour that Warnock was planning to play Dooley in goal for Norwich game as he prefers older players. Apparently that plan fell through when Dooley turned up for training absolutely legless.

That wasn't funny and you should be ashamed of yourself............ I meant the joke and not the politically incorrect statement............