Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

No especially not Ward oh god it makes me shiver to think he would come back to haunt us,anyway where has Ward gone??

The only reason I can think is that Horsefield wanted to go even though robson didn't want him to.Would you want a player of ours back who walked out to another club.

i remember a young lee morris i would welcome back to the lane

Edit, not now though, not after he picked leicester over us

...............can I ask a stupid question your name saxon is nothing to do with the rock band Saxon is it.Tosh

No tosh. It's saxon as in Saxony, Germany.

what i was saying is though, that at no point have we been relying on other results to go our way in terms of, other teams would have been able to go above us if they won there games in hand.

it has helped a hell of a lot yes, because we have been poor lately

Get your point robbie, but we all have to agree, without Watford and L**ds tripping up now and then, we would be in the playoffs and no higher. Two more hiccups for us, and none for either of those two then it's Cardiff panic for us.

yeah but with out us slipping up, we would have been promoted with reading

come sat too, ah well, think we can still catch reading :D

........... ah well, think we can still catch reading :D

Bird flu's more likely.:hihi:

A move from Elland Road to take Geoff Horsfield on loan has reportedly been turned down by Sheffield United.Can you believe the cheek of Blackwell of course Kevvy boy we will loan you our striker to get you in the top flight.

Geoff Horsfield is poised to move to Pride Park on loan for the rest of the season according to reports this morning.Wright is at Derby so 2 of our players there would be ok,but one thing is puzzling me,I thought if a club had a player on loan how could he go to another club on loan.??

si i hear the deal is done and he's gone to derby on loan..we just need to get rid of akinbadbuy now and jobs a goodun:)

Sheffield United striker Geoff Horsfield has issued a swipe at manager Neil Warnock as he looks to leave the club. Horsfield moved to Bramall Lane in a loan deal from West Brom earlier in the season with the intention of completing a permanent switch in the summer.The move has quickly soured and the behaviour of Warnock has left Horsfield bemused and fuming-with the Blades boss informing the 32 year old hitman that his future lies away from the Championship promotion hopefuls.Derby are keen to take him on loan for the remainder of the season and hope to do this before thursday's transfer deadline.Horsfield admits if the deal falls through I could be left in an uncomfortable situation."Warnock wants to get rid of me" said Horsfield he told me I would not get in the team this season or next season.

"Then he told me he didn't want me near his club and to train at home.

"I'm gutted to be honest,I've no idea why this has happened.

"I just cannot believe I was signed on this basis and it's all blow up in my face for no reason"

I'm sorry but something bad must have happened between Warnock & Horsfield for this to happen,why doesn't the club issue a statement & get it out in the open,why get a player who Warnock said he wanted all season & then the deal goes sour.We are going to be the laughing stock of the Championship.

I think Warnock's done the right thing by getting rid if - for whatever reason - he's found out Horsfield wasn't right for the club.

As for being a laughing stock - I live near Leeds and have to work and drink with Leeds fans every day :mad: ...they are far more concerned with their own team's poor form and trying to catch us rather than mocking our transfer dealings. I'm sure the same goes for most other clubs.

Well batley blade, I cannot beleive that Blackwell would want to sign him,although he is a chip off the old block & loves strikers just like Warnock.

Definitely a chip off the old block as he talks completely and utter ******** most of the time.

I hope we beat them with a last minute goal (Jagialka from the half-way line would be nice)....see what excuses he can come up with after the match