A huge thank you to a city taxi driver

900 Drivers work for City Cars ..

99.9% Are Good Drivers

Based on that, you have less than 1 bad driver.

That's obviously not true.

This is nammans wife. I personally would never use city taxis due to a recent experience of the driver locking me in. Just goes to show though that not all their drivers are the same :)

what I fail to understand is how did a sheffield taxi pick him up in marker harbrough sorry but i would have thought it would have been a local taxi

what I fail to understand is how did a sheffield taxi pick him up in marker harbrough sorry but i would have thought it would have been a local taxi

hehe... ooop my mistake! uncle wondered to a shop just outside the train station were they called him a taxi ... fair play to all involved,uncle made it to me safe and unharmed.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 22-06-2013 at 07:13 ----------

Ring the Star up

do they take on story's like this?

I think from OPs explanation after yours that the gentleman got a train to Sheffield, then someone rang a taxi for him. Well done Graham because I know someone with dementia and he once took himself off and had family beside themselves, luckily he'd only gone for a walk but he'd gone over a mile before they found him. If he'd hopped on the bus he could have gone anywhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by seadog

I think from OPs explanation after yours that the gentleman got a train to Sheffield, then someone rang a taxi for him. Well done Graham because I know someone with dementia and he once took himself off and had family beside themselves, luckily he'd only gone for a walk but he'd gone over a mile before they found him. If he'd hopped on the bus he could have gone anywhere

yes that's correct...doh! I'm such a blonde sometimes :-D