Fancie in Liquidation?

She doesn't appear to be involved this time.

Director is Steven Lee Jackson

And has anyone questioned who he is? Or is it just a coincidence that her 'boy'friend is called Steve Jackson?

She's still running this 3rd attempt as her own, it's just registered in someone else's name now.

And has anyone questioned who he is? Or is it just a coincidence that her 'boy'friend is called Steve Jackson?

She's still running this 3rd attempt as her own, it's just registered in someone else's name now.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

If it is then pretty shoddy...

Having spoken to a friend, who also happens to be a very disgruntled employee yesterday, they have confirmed to me that this Amanda Perry is still the one running the business as her own.

The news article stating all staff we made redundant is not true, it seems that at least some of the staff, if not all, were simply transferred to the new business name before liquidating the old. The same game she played last time.

It also obviously now appears this "external manager" with no links to Ms Perry, is completely untrue also. Unless a romantic relationship, living together, is not considered a link to the person.

Other than word of mouth, I'm not sure how any of this can be proven, and I'm also not sure there's anything that can be done about it anyway? As crap as she is at running a successful business, you have to hand it to her, she's damn good at screwing the system.

As crap as she is at running a successful business, you have to hand it to her, she's damn good at screwing the system.

Only if the public let it happen though!

No customers = no business! ;)

Exactly and people are sick of Nonna's doing it plus a few other businesses.

After seeing fancie have gone bust again does anyone know if the shop if still open on Eccy road? Tried ringing but no answer.

Or you could all go to Steel City Cakes on Abbeydale Road, which is just the bees knees!!!

I don't understand why the suppliers are still letting this thing go on, surely by now any credit line they had is completely exhausted and any goodwill they had is gone. If they are now paying cash for everything I can't see this third attempt lasting either, even profitable businesses need a line of credit with their suppliers.

Perhaps they have other methods of keeping these people sweet ;)

my daughter had a baby shower party there just before Christmas in the room upstairs with about 15 guests. it was very nice and cosy and food and drink was delicious. she was even presented with a beautiful cake gift wrapped in a box as part of the booking deal. so it was open before Christmas. it was a lovely place and I would definitely go there again.

my daughter had a baby shower party there just before Christmas in the room upstairs with about 15 guests. it was very nice and cosy and food and drink was delicious. she was even presented with a beautiful cake gift wrapped in a box as part of the booking deal. so it was open before Christmas. it was a lovely place and I would definitely go there again.

Unlikely you will be though.

Such a shame but also a tragedy - poor creditors & poor Fancie