Weird post (Hillsborough area)

Anyone else receive a weird piece of paper with the printed ramblings of a mad person? Claims to be some newspaper (it's just a double sided piece of A5).

Will scan it when I get a chance, because it's simultaneously hilarious and weird.

got it, binned it. Seen things like that before, warning for the healthcare industry selling medicine that will turn us all into drones, describing a conspiracy by brewers to secretly poison all men in the world, claiming that the army has infiltrated one in 3 households etc. etc. As you say, ramblings of a mad person. Not only mad but also a pretty poor paragrapher.

Something about autism and it's treatment etc? Not had one through the door but seen the bloke handing them out before. Gave my mate a DVD too.

There was a bloke handing out this sort of rubbish on Fargate years ago.

got it, binned it. Seen things like that before, warning for the healthcare industry selling medicine that will turn us all into drones, describing a conspiracy by brewers to secretly poison all men in the world, claiming that the army has infiltrated one in 3 households etc. etc. As you say, ramblings of a mad person. Not only mad but also a pretty poor paragrapher.

haha indeed!

Anyone else receive a weird piece of paper with the printed ramblings of a mad person? Claims to be some newspaper (it's just a double sided piece of A5).

Will scan it when I get a chance, because it's simultaneously hilarious and weird.

It has all the hallmarks of UKIP promotional material.

So written by somebody on here, you reckon? :suspect:

Hmmmm.... that is a distinct possibility!

Ten points to the man of Iron.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've had stuff like this in the past. Proper bacofoil millinery territory.

Got those in the Hunter’s Bar area, I think it was January. At first, I thought it was an announcement for some kind of poetry performance, but then the metre was not running too smoothly.