How do I make a complaint?

Is it just me,but does anybody else find it funny that saab actually went round to watch the cctv. Not knocking him,just find it funny.

It's all a bit odd isn't it.

Unless Saab was actually on the bus of course. He/She's already commented on a possible bus number and may be offering to act as a witness on the OP's behalf.

If that's the case,it might be unfortunate as it could be seen to reduce the independence of their evidence.

Personally I've no idea exactly what happened, as, like most other posters, I didn't see the reported incident. I therefore try not to judge too quickly.

Unless Saab was actually on the bus of course. He/She's already commented on a possible bus number and may be offering to act as a witness on the OP's behalf.

If that's the case,it might be unfortunate as it could be seen to reduce the independence of their evidence.

Personally I've no idea exactly what happened, as, like most other posters, I didn't see the reported incident. I therefore try not to judge too quickly.

I didn't either but I've read quite a lot of what Saab and Sarah post, which leads me to strongly catch a whiff of dung about the story.

No. A ticking off would not do.

This driver almost caused a crash and it wouldnt have been a no fault accident. He had a good view of me down the road so there was no excuse. He sped up, went on the wrong side of the road and caused my to brake suddenly. If i hadn't braked then i could have been dead.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 10:22 ----------

I hope you are wrong. When i spoke to them i did say i was considering ring the police and when i did he seemed to sit up a bit and take more interest.

I will too by the way, if First give me no joy then i will be informing the police.

I was forced into oncoming traffic by a bus about ten years back with my two babies in the car i avoided a head on by inches.

I stopped in front of him when he was at a bus stop and went mad at him took his number plate and reported him, Weeks went by so i asked them what had been done with the driver and a few weeks later i got a letter saying he had a talking to.

If I'd have purposely forced a car into oncoming traffic i would no doubt have got charged with dangerous driving (deservedly so).

I had reason to disbelieve this 'JustSarah' character shortly after she starting posting on here, and when challenged accused everyone of bullying her - much in the same way her knight in shining armour Saab did in #57.

You're just a bunch of bullies.

It's our experience that she is more than capable of being a bully herself. Still, you're obviously a friend of some closeness possibly, so it's only to be expected you'll stick up for her.

Edited by irenewilde

read to end of thread - so editing.

Edited by pottedplant

Moderator Message.

Can posters please refrain from taking 'potshots' at the OP. She;s asking a perfectly reasonable question, and shouldn't be pilloried for asking!

Thanks!