How do I make a complaint?

Address please?

I wish this SF had a 'Like' button.

i wish this sf had a 'like' button.

hahahahahaha:d

My car was almost hit by a bus this morning. As i was pulling out of my drive and with ample room for my manoeuvre he seemed to floor it and then (at speed) went on the wrong side of the road and then just carried on his merry way.

It was damn dangerous and could have been serious had i not slammed on the brakes and come to a stop.

There were a couple of witnesses who were walking up the road at the time who came up to me and gave me their details and said they would be witnesses and im seriously contemplating ringing the police his driving was so dangerous but before i do i think his employers should know.

It was a mainline bus but when i phoned mainline the phone just rings out. No one answers. Someone said i need to contact the SPYT but i dont know what that is, Google isnt much help so does anyone on here know the correct procedure to report this bus driver?

Thanks.

i think you should write to the bus company and apologise for pulling out on the poor bus driver, and putting is passengers at risk

My car was almost hit by a bus this morning. As i was pulling out of my drive and with ample room for my manoeuvre he seemed to floor it and then (at speed) went on the wrong side of the road and then just carried on his merry way.

It was damn dangerous and could have been serious had i not slammed on the brakes and come to a stop.

There were a couple of witnesses who were walking up the road at the time who came up to me and gave me their details and said they would be witnesses and im seriously contemplating ringing the police his driving was so dangerous but before i do i think his employers should know.

It was a mainline bus but when i phoned mainline the phone just rings out. No one answers. Someone said i need to contact the SPYT but i dont know what that is, Google isnt much help so does anyone on here know the correct procedure to report this bus driver?

Thanks.

I know its a shot in the dark but this was this bus the 120?

I can see from another post you're a bit twitchy about you're privacy so answer me in a private message if you prefer.

It's all miraculously gone quiet. Seems to be a pattern to your posts JustSarah, everything you post seems to be a criticism of others, but then when everyone calls you out on being wrong you suddenly disappear or come out with b*llocks such as your 'invasion of privacy' line. Don't want a video of you on youtube but you're more than willing for complete strangers (who could for all you know be murderers/rapists) to come to your house to view the footage? I sense someone knows they are wrong?

I dont blame her for going if thats whats happened. I would if you pack of wolves had torn into me like you have her. Its shameful and its been reported by me!

It would be interesting to see this CCTV,

especially as it covers the driveway, main road and 150 yards up the road.

Sorry, 100 yards up the road.

Hardly tore into her, nothing personal was said all that was disputed was how legitimate the claim was. What have you reported exactly?

It would be interesting to see this CCTV,

especially as it covers the driveway, main road and 150 yards up the road.

Sorry, 100 yards up the road.

You see? At it again with your bullying. Im no CCTV expert but i happened upon a wide angle sony CCTV camera for a good price. Its a standard bnc connector so i knew it would fit my existing system so thought why not? Its cheap!

WOW!!! Not only can i see MY drive and the road outside MY house but I can see all the way to the top of the road. For sure it gets blurry the further away you go but my christ its good. Ill try to find a link to show you. I think it retails at around !180 but i got mine second hand for 100 :D

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 13:16 ----------

Hardly tore into her, nothing personal was said all that was disputed was how legitimate the claim was. What have you reported exactly?

If you've not done anything wrong then what's it matter what i posted? :suspect:

Tore into her? Over the top? Bullying? Its all the same and its all bad.

Leave her alone now. Its not right. Besides i've seen her say anyone's free to go and see the footage.

I may take her up on that but then im just ever so slightly incredibly nosey. :hihi:

You see? At it again with your bullying. Im no CCTV expert but i happened upon a wide angle sony CCTV camera for a good price. Its a standard bnc connector so i knew it would fit my existing system so thought why not? Its cheap!

WOW!!! Not only can i see MY drive and the road outside MY house but I can see all the way to the top of the road. For sure it gets blurry the further away you go but my christ its good. Ill try to find a link to show you. I think it retails at around !180 but i got mine second hand for 100 :D

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 13:16 ----------

If you've not done anything wrong then what's it matter what i posted? :suspect:

Tore into her? Over the top? Bullying? Its all the same and its all bad.

Leave her alone now. Its not right. Besides i've seen her say anyone's free to go and see the footage.

I may take her up on that but then im just ever so slightly incredibly nosey. :hihi:

At it again? that was my first post.

Bullying? you must lead a sheltered life.

WOW!!! Not only can i see MY drive and the road outside MY house but I can see all the way to the top of the road. For sure it gets blurry the further away you go but my christ its good. Ill try to find a link to show you. I think it retails at around !180 but i got mine second hand for 100

Would that be an invasion of privacy - filming areas not on your land?

At it again? that was my first post.

Bullying?

That was directed at posters on the whole and not specifically you.

Bullying? Yes.

Sheltered life? Whos to say?

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 13:43 ----------

Would that be an invasion of privacy - filming areas not on your land?

Start a thread up about it then.

Your title could be " CCTV an invasion of privacy" or something.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 13:45 ----------

I can see why she's obviously stopped posting.

Looks like you lot are starting to gang up on me a bit.

You bunch definitely need to grow up or man up.