How do I make a complaint?

Erm trolling? Really?

Yes you are.

So can we see this CCTV footage )

Yes you can

Erm trolling? Really?

Little boy? I love it when adults resort to name calling, it actually makes my day.

on Youtube please?

No, you can come and see it here.

As ive said before, you will be filmed giving me your apology and THAT will be put on youtube for everyone to laugh at.

Thats the only way to deal with trolls like you.

Dont forget those nice apology clothes.

Sorry why am I being branded a troll and the other people, who all agree with me, are being totally ignored?

Sadly I have more important things to do than come see CCTV footage at your house, plus I'd rather not drive along your road as I hear people like to randomly reverse out into on coming traffic!

Also, I know buses in South Yorkshire have CCTV, does anyone know if the have any forward facing CCTV? For all we know the OPs dangerous driving may have already been reported to South Yorkshire Police by the bus company.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 12:16 ----------

Oh dear, can somebody get the list?

Which list would this be? :help:

My car was almost hit by a bus this morning. As i was pulling out of my drive and with ample room for my manoeuvre he seemed to floor it and then (at speed) went on the wrong side of the road and then just carried on his merry way.

It was damn dangerous and could have been serious had i not slammed on the brakes and come to a stop.

There were a couple of witnesses who were walking up the road at the time who came up to me and gave me their details and said they would be witnesses and im seriously contemplating ringing the police his driving was so dangerous but before i do i think his employers should know.

It was a mainline bus but when i phoned mainline the phone just rings out. No one answers. Someone said i need to contact the SPYT but i dont know what that is, Google isnt much help so does anyone on here know the correct procedure to report this bus driver?

Thanks.

Firstly, where you actually pulling out or reversing out ? don't want to try and pass judgement as I was not there but you have a duty of care as well one just cannot stop a bus just like that I think you would be on a hiding to nothing here as each and every First bus has forward facing cameras in the cab that are there in case of a collision so if the police became involved the footage would be shown and the images are pin sharp as I said its just my view.

Where in the highway code does it state that you can reverse into a main rd? It's dangerous and worth between 3-6 penalty points.

I also want to see this video, upload it to YouTube.

And no I'm not a troll.

Where in the highway code does it state that you can reverse into a main rd? It's dangerous and worth between 3-6 penalty points.

And no I'm not a troll.

The video isnt going on youtube.

Why would i want to violate my own privacy like that?

You can come to my house and see it Mr Troll.

Dont forget to polish your shoes Mr Troll.

From the highway code:

Do not reverse from a side road into a main road. When using a driveway, reverse in and drive out if you can.

I would say you really need to push them as they will probably try and fob you off with an excuse rather than dealing with the matter. Unfortunately First don't seem to really care about anything except profit

If you knew anything about the bus industry you'd know they will drag drivers in for the slightest of things so if there is something for the driver to answer to then he will.

As for the incident I'd of thought the person reversing off the drive would be at fault. Of course first will be able to sort it all out by looking at the cctv on the bus. Being a bus driver myself I know some car drivers never see it as their fault so not going to just take the ops view on it. If the bus was at fault then I'm sure he will be dealt with but even if he was going too fast I don't think an accident would of been all his fault

And no I'm not a troll.

I believe the highway code state's you should reverse onto your drive way and then drive off it where possible, so OP, what is the reason you cannot reverse onto your drive way?

Apparently uploading the CCTV to youtube is an invasion of privacy, however telling strangers on the internet your home address and asking them to come to your house isn't?

Apparently you, just like I am, are indeed a troll :D

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 12:28 ----------

If you knew anything about the bus industry you'd know they will drag drivers in for the slightest of things so if there is something for the driver to answer to then he will.

As for the incident I'd of thought the person reversing off the drive would be at fault. Of course first will be able to sort it all out by looking at the cctv on the bus. Being a bus driver myself I know some car drivers never see it as their fault so not going to just take the ops view on it. If the bus was at fault then I'm sure he will be dealt with but even if he was going too fast I don't think an accident would of been all his fault

Just out of interest as a bus driver do you think that in the 100 yards between the bus stop and the OPs drive way it would be possible for the bus to be travelling over the speed limit, even if the limit was 30mph?

Not being judgemental here but please read the following quote:-

HIGHWAY CODE RULE 223

Buses, coaches and trams. Give priority to these vehicles when you can do so safely, especially when they signal to pull away from stops. Look out for people getting off a bus or tram and crossing the road.

Edited by kanda8

Well it's not looking good Sarah is it?

I'm off out now, but can't wait to catch up on this thread later on :)

Anyone who doubts this can come see the footage.

Then they can say sorry to my face, ill record it and and post their apology on here:)

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 11:51 ----------

When you coming to see the footage then?

Make it today, and wear your best apology clothes.

Address please?