How do I make a complaint?

From how I read the posts the bus was stationary at the bus stop to begin with, so you would have to take into account the acceleration period. Not sure of the exact numbers, but I'v never seen a bus accelerate overly quickly!

So apparently, a bus starting 150 yards away from the OP's drive setting off at the same time, has accelerated faster than the OP in I can only assume a car, to the point where the bus has over taken the OP? not convinced

It took me my time to reverse because on the other side of the road there are cars coming up in the opposite direction and the distance is more like 100 yrds now i come to think about it.

But what ever the distance in precise figures is, the fact remains the gap was plenty big enough for me, he saw me coming, accelerated and then went on the wrong side of the road.

Anyone who doubts this can come see the footage.

Then they can say sorry to my face, ill record it and and post their apology on here.

Anyone who wants to doubt me and isnt prepared to stick to those terms can jog on :)

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 11:51 ----------

Not start threads blaming somebody else for your own mistakes maybe?

When you coming to see the footage then?

Make it today, and wear your best apology clothes.

Not start threads blaming somebody else for your own mistakes maybe?

Quite right.:D

From how I read the posts

Theres the problem ;)

Theres the problem ;)

No, the problem would be in statement you've just made such as "it's more like 100 yards now I come to think about it"

So you either didn't give us the true facts to begin with, or you're not trying to change them to make yourself look innocent.

Maybe you should have tried thinking about it at the time of the incident then maybe you wouldn't have nearly caused a crash?

edit - so you were trying to reverse across 2 lanes of moving traffic? Maybe in future you should try reversing into the nearside carriageway and finding a safe place to turn around?

Edited by jackgregory

Isnt it true that you forced him onto the wrong side of the road as you were a hazard slowly pulling out into the middle of the road.

Isnt it true that you forced him onto the wrong side of the road as you were a hazard slowly pulling out into the middle of the road.

No :)

I'm pretty sure that's the way the law would see it! Well said.

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 11:59 ----------

As for the CCTV, if you are so keen to show us, why don't you upload it to Youtube (or similar) and let us all have a look :)

No, the problem would be in statement you've just made such as "it's more like 100 yards now I come to think about it"

Wow. So because i dont know the difference between 150 yrds and 100yrds then my whole story falls apart?

:hihi:

I live on the road, i know how long it takes a bus or a car to travel that distance, i know when its safe to pull out and when its not. So i cant put a numeric figure on it? Big deal little boy.

I also know a troll when i smell one so i made myself clear.

Now off you pop ;)

---------- Post added 21-06-2013 at 12:02 ----------

As for the CCTV, if you are so keen to show us, why don't you upload it to Youtube (or similar) and let us all have a look :)

Im not keen to show it you, im not bothered in the slightest, but if your going to call me a liar or suggest it was my fault then come on over.

Otherwise keep it shut and stop your trolling.

Any further trolling posts will be reported and not answered by me. :)

I'm afraid just sarah, as you was reversing off your drive, you are the one in the wrong.

I reverse off my drive all the time, and wait often for a clear way to do so, if any traffic is coming up or down the road, I wait.

Some drivers wait and allow you to pull out, others don't, as it seems with this bus driver, he had the right of way and carried on.

My son the other month was reversing out of a car parking space at meadowhall, he looked and kept checking both ways as you, nothing there continued, then bang, a woman driver had come round the corner fast, tried to continue around him, and corner bumper was hit. My son got the blame, as he was reversing, and that's the way it is.

Isnt it true that you forced him onto the wrong side of the road as you were a hazard slowly pulling out into the middle of the road.[/quote,

Good comment, maybe what should also be pointed out is the fact that you were reversing onto a road which already had vehicles travelling on the other side of the road to you, which I do believe is not a very safe thing to do, i.e reversing into oncoming traffic.

Erm trolling? Really?

Little boy? I love it when adults resort to name calling, it actually makes my day.

So can we see this CCTV footage on Youtube please?

I'd quite like to see you endanger a "mainline" bus, it's driver and passengers along with other road users when you decided to reverse in front of an on coming bus. (I'd also love to see the mainline bus, it's been a while!)

Lets see Bus Company video all buses now have several cameras onboard