Labour solves housing crisis

If only had a single talent :)

I have a talent for your seeing through you and your usernames Tory Boy!

What is it now, serapis, Berberris and now WeX!:hihi:

House prices did go up 'ever so slightly' over that period you know, you can't just blame everything on the 80's and Margaret Thatcher anymore.

If you can think of a really good reason why Labour didn't solve this problem in the 13 years they had the opportunity to I'd like to hear it. Because now they aren't in power they suddenly want to tackle it, and I'm ever so slightly suspicious to be honest.

Could it possibly be that they are looking to win the next election only to completely ignore it again thereafter?

nice one mate...lot of envious people about....i'm now taking it easy...don't need the hassle of employing people...just a happy one man band now...work when i want...property is king...:hihi:

No envy on my part ! Could you quote me for getting rid of some S**t please ?

Or are you too busy, and fully booked, or cant you be ar**d ? Is your toilet flush broke ? It would appear you Recycle slag though ! Don't want you to break out in a sweat. Take it easy with those keyboard fingers :hihi: Take it easy man, don't want to overload you with Rubbish, but maybe your livelihood depends on it, and then should I choose to travel with someone who appears to be completely lazy ? And laughing all the way to the bank mmm !!!

Edited by slugger