Favourite Cinema Snacks

I smuggle my own in :hihi: MUCH cheaper.

There is nothing worse than watching a good film, and having some prat rustling about in a bag for sweets and then shouting to all their mates, oi do you want one.

:hihi: that's exactly what I thought. I went to the theatre the other night and there were two women rattling and rustling and generally being a nuisance, could have slapped them

There is nothing worse than watching a good film, and having some prat rustling about in a bag for sweets and then shouting to all their mates, oi do you want one.

I agree, whats the point in spending nearly nine quid, to listen to a load of herberts messing about, far better off waiting a bit and renting a DVD and laying on the settee, plus it's Idiot free. :hihi:

More cinemas need to implement the Wittertainment Code Of Conduct :D

. (And isn't that James 'the child' King in the 'irresponsible parenting' segment? :D)

The leaflet should be handed out in cinema foyers (with the 'parenting' section highlighted in neon) and the code enforced by usherettes with rifles (oh, all right then, heavy torches).

I love revels! I remember the peanut ones, but not the coconut or strawberry. I usually settle for popcorn, sweet and salt mixed together.

Those nacho things and cheese things you get from the cinema look disgusting. And they smell foul. :gag:

Absolutely!

I hate going to Cineworld for the risk of sitting next to these people.

:gag:

Hey, what do you like to munch on while watching films at the flicks?

I was always a big fan of the nacho combo meals with salsa and jalapenos.

Also tried for the first time at Cineworld this year the 3 scoop Ben & Jerry's ice-cream with caramel topping and nuts on top.

More recently however I have just been having sticky toffee popcorn, the ones in the bags not the fresh stuff at counter.

Sometimes I have been known to have Peanut M&M's which are sooo addictive.

Why dont you take some of those £2.50 cupcakes you love so much.

I think that but why sell bags in cinemas when things like that will happen, some hidden agendas there :loopy:

..er, profit?

---------- Post added 23-06-2013 at 22:50 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 23-06-2013 at 22:50 ----------

can anyone explain why folks can't go see and film and not eat for a couple of hours? some greedy gets have a full picnic. it 3 hrs tops you'll be sat there, you're not gunna wither away!!!!

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 23-06-2013 at 22:53 ----------

Those nacho things and cheese things you get from the cinema look disgusting. And they smell foul. :gag:

I agree Mister M, smell like fresh vomit..in fact I don't know how the cinema watching experience could be made less pleasurable!

I like to take a Bombay bad boy pot noodle, a flask of hot water, a folk and 6 cans of morrisons value lager into the cinema

. (And isn't that James 'the child' King in the 'irresponsible parenting' segment? :D)

The leaflet should be handed out in cinema foyers (with the 'parenting' section highlighted in neon) and the code enforced by usherettes with rifles (oh, all right then, heavy torches).

Cattle prods are better

The scream without the thud:hihi: