Photographer wanted for wedding!

I am getting married on 14th September and we are on a low budget, there is no way I can afford between £500-£1000 for a photographer and was wondering if there are any newly qualified photographers that are looking for experience and photos for a portfolio? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Hi,

I am a fully qualified photographer however I do CD packages within your budget. Feel free to have a look at my website and for some of my newest work can be found on list link: https://www.facebook.com/AmieParsonsPhotography/app_189116767802011

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks

Amie

Hi, we are a wedding photography company who charge only £250 for 4 hours as a cd package with all images professionally edited and supplied with full copyright. For this price you get two photographers. Please visit our website for details and samples of our previous work http://www.handinhandwedding.co.uk

Additional hours can be booked for £35 each if required.

thanks

Sam

within your budget.

What free? As that's what the OP is clearly wanting.

Hello there,

Congratulations on your big day!

I am a graduate photographer, currently building on my portfolio in Wedding photography.

I have a standard package at £300 for a full day, from morning, bride getting ready until evening, cutting the cake etc.

I have an online portfolio for you to view.

Please feel free to contact me mail@shelleydaber.co.uk for the link or if you want to negotiate price, hours etc.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Shelley Daber

Sounds to me like the OP is wanting someone to photograph their wedding for free.

Hi mate

Just had my wedding shot for £950 by a sheffield guy called Brendon and he was amazing....a really nice guest too!

I found him from a photogaphy course I went on with him as he doesn't really advertise I don't think.

His site is http://www.brendontyree.com I think you get what you pay for so don't go any lower than that I can show you our pictures and video if you want just let me know.

OP wants free photographer? for portfolio? hmmmm... low budget wedding it's what all new photographers looking for their portfolio :)

Question to OP:

1. ceremony place?

2. reception place?

I know one guy could pass you his details if you want. but his weddings starts from 300-400 for half a day. but if hesn't booked that day he makes discounts.

Hi mate

Just had my wedding shot for £950 by a sheffield guy called Brendon and he was amazing....a really nice guest too!

I found him from a photogaphy course I went on with him as he doesn't really advertise I don't think.

His site is http://www.brendontyree.com I think you get what you pay for so don't go any lower than that I can show you our pictures and video if you want just let me know.

I Think £950 is about £950 more than this client is wanting to pay. I misread it too first thinking £500 to £1K was the budget LOL

Shows how the brain works :-)

I am getting married on 14th September and we are on a low budget, there is no way I can afford between £500-£1000 for a photographer and was wondering if there are any newly qualified photographers that are looking for experience and photos for a portfolio? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Looks like some people on here have misread the OP 's post.

Add those 2 points in bold together and it means the OP wants the wedding photographing for free.

Someone will offer to do it.

I'd do it....but I value the images I produce so it's a no from me! Certainly if you're not expecting to pay anything at all.

As much as it's a competitive market....I wouldn't suggest anyone for job that devalues what they do.

I'm sure there'll be an uncle who has a camera. Every wedding has one of those.

Hi, I need to clarify I read your message wrong I thought you am said your budget was between £500-£1000, anyway best of luck for your day.