4x4 Owners Beware!!

No you woud'nt

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 19:15 ----------

You do know the 4x4 are not moving?

What i meant was they will risk their lives for scrap, so its no suprise they will also go for the easy targets, like a staionery 4x4.

Install a trap door under drive way that activates with a button in your house. And when active if a set weight rolls onto the door, it opens and the idiot falls in. Add air holes to it and have police pick them up in the morning.

Bell ends.

No it's nothing to do with the gearbox...........

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

This happened to a friend in malin bridge at the weekend. A neighbour saw them and said they were only young kids, disappeared by the time someone got out to challenge them. £1300 to repair !

Had my cat stolen off my shogun on monday night in the wisewood area. The thieving scum bags left their cigarette lighter at the scene. Hope they come and ask for it back.....I need to have a chat with them about the damage they caused and the days wages I lost getting my car repaired!!!!!

Had my cat stolen off my shogun on monday night in the wisewood area. The thieving scum bags left their cigarette lighter at the scene. Hope they come and ask for it back.....I need to have a chat with them about the damage they caused and the days wages I lost getting my car repaired!!!!!

That cigarette lighter just might have the DNA of the thief on it . I hope you told the police and that they have taken possession of it .

was just saying the other day that the metal thieves hadn't been round S^ area recently-was hoping they were on holiday at her majesties.....

So time to be on the look out again - I hope the police catch the ba****** and you and your mates who've been thieved from get compensation....

(not much chance of that though :( )

Yes Trev45, I gave the lighter to the police. Would have given them plenty of DNA too if I'd have caught the low life scum doing it!

Another one done overnight in malin bridge, neighbours kier van.

Quite a number of people on Oldfield Road having CCTV installed.

Seen a few dodgy characters looking up our drive both day and night, but move on when they spot they are about to star in a film.................. being savaged by a dog!

No it's nothing to do with the gearbox...........

:hihi::hihi:

Welcome to the Forum Craigandrew