Cat Lost - Loxley *found*

If anyone walks their dog along black lane (the one with the shaped tree's) can you keep an eye out for my little black cat? He's neutered, a bit skittish and is/was wearing a sparkly red collar. Probably looking quite cross at his collar as he's not a fan of this one.

He's not been back for two nights, and it's completely unlike him.

Last seen on Monday lunch, when we came home there was a present in the kitchen but that's the last we saw of him.

We've set our cat flap to in-only, but he's not come back yet.

Our dog is pining after him :(

His name is Ninja, and he's all black, except when the sun shines on him and he's got faint red tiger stripes.

He's got a few white hairs on his chest.

He's microchipped, but the address is the one for our old house at Walkley. I doubt he'll try and make his way there, as we've not lived there for over a year.

Edited by Greengeek

Hiya , Can you upload a picture of him? I have a lot of friends in rescue and vets so will share on facebook for you

I live at Loxley very near Black Lane, and I have 2 cats which might attract him so I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled. If he's skittish though it's unlikely I'd be able to catch him, so what would you want me to do, pm you if I think I've seen him?

I'll upload a picture when I get back, I don't think I have one on this computer.

I just want to know he's OK really, he's a hunter so he wouldn't go hungry but I just need to know he's not been injured.

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 10:19 ----------

Here's some pics :

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/gavy3jnscfhkqat/qUy1PbCuZ6

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 17:34 ----------

Still not home :(

If anyone walks their dog along black lane (the one with the shaped tree's) can you keep an eye out for my little black cat? He's neutered, a bit skittish and is/was wearing a sparkly red collar. Probably looking quite cross at his collar as he's not a fan of this one.

He's not been back for two nights, and it's completely unlike him.

Last seen on Monday lunch, when we came home there was a present in the kitchen but that's the last we saw of him.

We've set our cat flap to in-only, but he's not come back yet.

Our dog is pining after him :(

His name is Ninja, and he's all black, except when the sun shines on him and he's got faint red tiger stripes.

He's got a few white hairs on his chest.

He's microchipped, but the address is the one for our old house at Walkley. I doubt he'll try and make his way there, as we've not lived there for over a year.

Hi I think we may have your cat, can you PM me a contact number asap please, does anyone else on here know how to get hold of greengeek to tell them we may have their cat, thanks:)

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 21:21 ----------

I'll upload a picture when I get back, I don't think I have one on this computer.

I just want to know he's OK really, he's a hunter so he wouldn't go hungry but I just need to know he's not been injured.

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 10:19 ----------

Here's some pics :

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/gavy3jnscfhkqat/qUy1PbCuZ6

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 17:34 ----------

Still not home :(

leaving contact details would have been a good idea mate !!!

Hi I think we may have your cat, can you PM me a contact number asap please, does anyone else on here know how to get hold of greengeek to tell them we may have their cat, thanks:)

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 21:21 ----------

leaving contact details would have been a good idea mate !!!

Her no is 07837 049238 she's just dropped a leaflet off with her no.I really hope it's Ninja. Please let us know if it's him. Thanks

Her no is 07837 049238 she's just dropped a leaflet off with her no.I really hope it's Ninja. Please let us know if it's him. Thanks

Hi NewBiz,

what do you mean she dropped a leaflet with her number ??? tried the number but not answering:loopy:

I think this may be her cat but he is gonna have to go outside soon so can you speak to the possible owner and get them to call me on the number I have sent to her inbox

I never heard the phone ring, I think it was on silent.

Our cat has just come back in, very very skinny but OK.

We stuck flyers up in Loxley, in the post office and through the letter boxes of our neighbours who were out. I think someone must have checked their shed or garage and found him!

Thanks for all your help!

Does that mean Repo still has a lost little cat that has no home :(

:)

Does that mean Repo still has a lost little cat that has no home :(

Yes we still have the cat:) just been fed (again) and is now fast asleep, I think it is a she cat of about six months, would like her to be re united with her owners, I will try and see if she will stop in here overnight and tomorrow we will try and take her to Pets at Home to see if it has a chip.

It seems to be well looked after though a little on the small side but if she has been lost for a few days then it will not have eaten much most likely.

Is she/he yours ????

PM me for details

:)

Yes we still have the cat:) just been fed (again) and is now fast asleep, I think it is a she cat of about six months, would like her to be re united with her owners, I will try and see if she will stop in here overnight and tomorrow we will try and take her to Pets at Home to see if it has a chip.

It seems to be well looked after though a little on the small side but if she has been lost for a few days then it will not have eaten much most likely.

Is she/he yours ????

PM me for details

Any news on whether this little one is micro-chipped?

Any news on whether this little one is micro-chipped?

No she was not micro chipped, we were going to try a few more days on the internet to find her owners and if we didn't we were going to give her a home.

Then on Thursday evening after taking her for a heath check and also putting Frontline on her she just disappeared as fast as she came :loopy:

So if anyone is still missing this cat she was last seen in the Adlington Road area on Thurs evening.