Wish i was going to stonehenge

A recent aerial reconnaissance in the Alcocopter revealed no wasps whatsoever in the Crookes area after two years of searching. The penguins have flatly refused to follow the trail of chicken liver I laid all the way from trees in Hillsborough to the basting tray in my oven.

I really don't think your idea'll work very well. :(

---------- Post added 19-06-2013 at 01:43 ----------

I find this remarkably unbelievable chem. Unless you mean the inflatable one they had in the South Yorkshire sculpture park? Where's area 51 if not the one in the Nevada desert? Not going to be able to sleep now tonight due to worry. :huh:

It's on the allotments! You'll have to come visit!

It's on the allotments! You'll have to come visit!

What on earth have allotments got to do with Area 51 ... are the potatoes retro-engineered from alien root stock? Does the watering can make strange beeping noises whilst beaming up cabbages? I think I may have to visit!

Why not go to Arbor Low? It is much closer and usually something going off on the Soltice.

Nine Ladies at Birchover too

Why not go to Arbor Low? It is much closer and usually something going off on the Soltice.

Beat me to it. Megalithic on here runs a brilliant website with details of stone circles in this area. They aren't Stonehenge scale but some of them are incredibly atmospheric.

Wish I was going to Stonehenge for Summer Solstice , especially as it as a super MOON coming up . This means it is a full moon on the 23rd of June & it is going to be so big. As a witch this is so special to me .

Wish I was having the day off work on summer solstice. I have a son and as a dad it would mean a lot to me if I could spend more time with him

Well Im not going because there will be far too many people there. would like to go some time when it is not so busy . Where abouts is Arbour Low ? Oh and whats Megolithic web site for stone circles , would love to visit that .

As for my broomstick , it is in for servicing !!!

I used to go there in the sixties, and at that time, there were no fences, you could hug the stones and just wander anywhere. Not that I hugged the stones, I was just saying.

It'd be nice to visit it someday. We should build our own one up here in the peak district, I bet the public would fund it through donations too.

We could rearrange some of the burnt out cars on Wincobank hill and create a more 21st century version :)

Something like this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.worldslargestthings.com/washington/carhengeSubheader.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.worldslargestthings.com/washington/carhenge.htm&h=183&w=275&sz=1&tbnid=X-Bi9oeJR7H8LM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=200&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcar%2Bhenge%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=car+henge&usg=__g3Cp0_LiiwZy4PcxpBEsKzFiGsc=&docid=g0KKJFrKIUFz7M&itg=1&sa=X&ei=sGbBUfGnOc7bPeuAgYAM&ved=0CIABEPwdMAs

Edited by Cavegirl

It'd be nice to visit it someday. We should build our own one up here in the peak district, I bet the public would fund it through donations too.

I thought you'd just see Stonehenge as an unfinished building project needing to be finished!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Nine Ladies at Birchover too

I was gonna mention nine ladies, the closest stone circle to sheff, not in the same league as Stonehenge tho