Sheffield gang arrested for child sex crimes etc

and they were all bailed - calendar showed them leaving the courts free as birds...

I remember seeing Stuart Hall and Ched Evans leaving court on bail aswell :loopy:

I remember seeing Stuart Hall and Ched Evans leaving court on bail aswell :loopy:

Does the name Sally Bercow teach you a lesson on anything? The basis of the legal system is innocent until proven guilty, not no smoke without fire.

What the Hell is wrong with people in Sheffield?? If we're not killing each other it seems we are arranging for or taking part in the sexual exploration of Children. STOP it now for God's sake!!

These are abhorrent crimes and I speak as one who had family member murdered but we cannot let the b*******s grind us down. The spirit of Sheffield shines in the way the good folk have got behind little Lillies wish to walk - see link

bring back the death sentence NOW

the main person facing the majority of the charges is from Rotherham

Female aged 22, with charges dating from 2006 makes her only 15/16 back then sounds like she may have a very troubled life herself to have been involved in these allegations.

'Also some charges to some within the group date to 2004 making her 13/14 at that time.'

Edited by steve68
added ' '

I think that you'll find that most of the perpetrators of the three serious main crimes reported in today's Star are not from the indigenous Sheffield community.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-charged-over-sheffield-murder-1-5779658

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-murder-victim-s-head-was-severed-1-5778326

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield-court-hears-of-child-sex-claims-1-5779530

Are we all feeling enriched now, and all ready for a big, multicultural hug?

From the sex abuse case:

Amanda Spencer, aged 22, from Canklow Road, Rotherham, is charged with 41 offences all relating to the prostitution of victims who were aged between 12 and 20, between the years 2006 and 2010.

She appeared at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court yesterday along with five men.

One of the men cannot be identified for legal reasons.

The other four are Lee Unwin, aged 26, of Nethergreen Road, Nethergreen; John McLachlan, aged 65, of Downham Road, Firth Park

These sound like they may be indigenous. Not sure how you concluded from the reports you posted that the others weren't ? Is it simply based on names (like my presumption here) or other considerations?

Is this guy indigenous? :

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/man-admits-murder-of-sheffield-church-organist-1-5749257

From the sex abuse case:

The other four are Lee Unwin, aged 26, of Nethergreen Road, Nethergreen; John McLachlan, aged 65, of Downham Road, Firth Park

Why not quote the whole paragraph?

"The other four are Lee Unwin, aged 26, of Nethergreen Road, Nethergreen; John McLachlan, aged 65, of Downham Road, Firth Park; Kareem Ahmed, aged 29, of Manor Park Centre, Manor; and Bashdar Hamadamin, aged 26, of Rock Street, Burngreave.

I agree that the scum who murdered the organist is English.

But that's the point, we have enough vermin of our own, we don't need to import more from the third world.

Edited by frededwards

Why not quote the whole paragraph?

"The other four are Lee Unwin, aged 26, of Nethergreen Road, Nethergreen; John McLachlan, aged 65, of Downham Road, Firth Park; Kareem Ahmed, aged 29, of Manor Park Centre, Manor; and Bashdar Hamadamin, aged 26, of Rock Street, Burngreave.

I agree that the scum who murdered the organist is English.

But that's the point, we have enough vermin of our own, we don't need to report more from the third world.

Didn't quote all as was illustrating that some of those in your quoted article sounded indigenous...........can you explain how you know any (or none , or most) of them are English? This one:

John McLachlan

sounds a bit non English to me.

Something I picked up on from the latest case is that it looks like at least one of the 'customers' have been charged. I wonder if we can expect to see anything similar coming out of the Rotherham case eventually?

Also, it looks very much like the female was groomed from an early age, as someone else said, she couldn't have been more than 15 in 2006. So possibly it seemed quite normal to her to get other girls involved, or she did it out of fear?

If so, I feel she will be quite a pitiful figure and we should feel sadness for her part in this rather than censure and that she wasn't helped more at the time.

Didn't quote all as was illustrating that some of those in your quoted article sounded indigenous...........can you explain how you know any (or none , or most) of them are English? This one:

John McLachlan

sounds a bit non English to me.

The two highlighted in frededwards post needed an interpreter.

What the Hell is wrong with people in Sheffield?? If we're not killing each other it seems we are arranging for or taking part in the sexual exploration of Children. STOP it now for God's sake!!

these sick people need hanging for their crimes, absolutely disgusting, vile, not rite in the head, sick individuals. these poor children will be scarred for life. its horrible!

Do you know why the perpetrators keep getting away with it?

Because nobody cares enough about the victims.

The parents, the social services, the 'care' homes they live in, the Police... nobody can be bothered to do anything about it until it's too late.

You know those chavvy young girls that keep hanging round street corners at night? The ones that you dehumanise as slappers and then call the Police to move on because they're drunk and causing a disturbance? They are the same girls who end up as these sexually-exploited victims.

And it's only then, after the story comes to light that we mourn their lost youth and tragic upbringing, we question why nobody did anything to stop it.

Because nobody cares enough about them.