Help with the mother of my two kids

I am a full time dad of my two kids but and there mum is being a pain

She is not paying any thing for there up keep she try's to get me to take them to her and is all ways going on about cash. I asked he to have them for some extra days in the 6 week holidays and she say if you what me to have them you will have to give me the cash for it. She has them over night every 2weeks I try to do the best by my kids but

My nephew let the csa deal with his ex she now has to pay contact them

She is not paying any thing for there up keep she try's to get me to take them to her and is all ways going on about cash. I asked he to have them for some extra days in the 6 week holidays and she say if you what me to have them you will have to give me the cash for it. She has them over night every 2weeks I try to do the best by my kids but

Yep! Get the CSA on her.

Sounds like all she wants is the cash, not the kids...

Get onto the CSA, don't pay her a penny.

It does sound very one sided and unfair...but it also begs the question does she actually have money to spare? if not then it really could be a financial struggle for her.

You know when both kids are living with the Father that the mother is a waster.

You might be right, but actually without the full facts you are just assuming that to be the case.

Im glad to see some people have had success with CSA,personally i think they are hopeless.

Does the same principal work if the mother has the kids?

If you get the child benefit and tax credits, then its up to you to pay for them when they are not with you.

Get the CSA and your ex will just be paying money to the Government, depending on how much you earn.