Cruelty to dog witnessed on Carver St / West St

Have just witnessed a man and a woman repeatedly kicking and punching a small white dog. Have reported it to the police but it may be hours before they can look for them. Last seen walking towards the University of Sheffield

If you see them PLEASE report it to the police immediately. If they get enough calls they will be forced to act.

He is tall, bearded, wearing blue jeans and a grey top. She is wearing grey track suit bottoms and a small bikini-type top. They are both very thin and look like smackheads.

Needless to say, they appear high on drink and drugs and became threatening and abusive when me and another mmeber of the public challenged them.

Have just witnessed a man and a woman repeatedly kicking and punching a small white dog. Have reported it to the police but it may be hours before they can look for them. Last seen walking towards the University of Sheffield

If you see them PLEASE report it to the police immediately. If they get enough calls they will be forced to act.

He is tall, bearded, wearing blue jeans and a grey top. She is wearing grey track suit bottoms and a small bikini-type top. They are both very thin and look like smackheads.

Needless to say, they appear high on drink and drugs and became threatening and abusive when me and another mmeber of the public challenged them.

Scumbags. Good on you for having a go.

Typical West Street tumbleweed, unfortunately.

That's why the council put a Tramp Gate at the bottom.

oh god no

PLEASE look out for them

SHARE this far and wide - this dog needs removing from this couple - lets hope they dont have the same attitude to any children in their care too. Poor vulnerable things.

Somebody should kick them, repeatedly never any need to be cruel to an animal at least they can talk that Dog can't scumbags.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like this are a plague on humanity. Why do so many of them loiter on West Street?

People like this are a plague on humanity. Why do so many of them loiter on West Street?

Job Centre = cash in hand = take directly to nearby cheap 'offie', = purchase mega-strong alcohol.

Repeat ad infinitum.

because there is a Job Centre there. And that isnt a sweeping generalisation, I have had the misfortune to go in there with someone else and it is full of undesirables screaming at staff etc...

because there is a Job Centre there. And that isnt a sweeping generalisation, I have had the misfortune to go in there with someone else and it is full of undesirables screaming at staff etc...

Not a sweeping generalisation at all.

I had the misfortune of having to 'sign on' last year, first time ever in my life (employed since leaving school in 1985). That in itself made me determined to find work, fast.

Which I did.

I've also been to that job centre, well it's more of a Zoo really.

It was slightly worrying that they seemed surprised I was actively searching for jobs and had made a bunch of applications before attending the meeting.

I've also been to that job centre, well it's more of a Zoo really.

It was slightly worrying that they seemed surprised I was actively searching for jobs and had made a bunch of applications before attending the meeting.

Ha ha ha ha ha when I read your comment I nearly fell off my chair lol, I was just picturing them all as Monkeys jumping on the desks holding Banana's and making noises at the advisors they do say it's a jungle out there tee hee. ;):banana::banana::P:P

I had to visit West St Job Centre about 4 years ago. The staff were very friendly and. helpful. But it was 0900 before the scumbags got out of bed and had time to upset and abuse the staff.