Greece & euros advice please

We are going all inclusive to Greece soon & will be taking £500 spends...are we best of exchanging our money over here for euros or over there?

Thankyou :)

There is a small exchange company near Marks and Spencers in meadowhall. They have good rates and are much better than M&S, Thomas Cook and Thompson. Generally speaking I exchange my money in the UK so I can shop around.

Are you going to be near a place with a few shops and stuff that will exchange for you?

Is it too late to do it online here?

We are going to the blue lagoon resort in kos.

Yes a little too late to order online...depending on how long they take to sort them out?

Thanks for the tip of meadowhall...will take a trip there this week if buying over here will work out better...

Thanks!

The rule for changing money is you change pounds to other currencies in the UK, dollars in the US and Euros in Europe as each country always values its own currency slightly higher than others.

Get a few quotes though, as we saw on Watchdog last week that even two branches of the same place in the same area will offer two different rates.