Places to sell my unique jewellery & gifts

Hi, please could anyone recommend any events, festivals or places that I can sell my unique jewellery and gifts?

I am doing some events over the summer but would like more long term?

Thank you, any suggestions would be great xXx

If you're looking to do this full time and need a permanent retail outlet, there are cheap units in places like the Nicols building.

You can find forthcoming events in Sheffield on the council website. Obviously not all will be suitable.

But there are plenty of major festivals across the country. It's probably getting a bit late to book a trade stand at many of them for this summer but try the eFestivals site to get a listing of what's coming up.

Why not also create an attractive easy-to-use website with high quality photographs. Combine with digital & social media such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Flicker and dare I say SheffieldForum; and you might start to make some sales without even leaving your chair.

Good luck!

Thank you :)

I sell childrens and adult gifts and jewellery xXx

http://www.stallfinder.com/ is a useful resource for finding events

i have to echo e-man groovin's comments- get yourself out there via social media and network with the events that you want to get involved with ;)

have nosy round some of the craft groups that are set up, there is a mine of information out there.

best of luck

x

-Etsy

-Folksy

-eBay (although people don't pay much for jewellery in my experience)

-Craft fairs are often advertised in the Craft Section of SF - so have a look there

-I think you can sell on Facebook? Never done it myself but I'm sure I have heard you can

-Wedding fairs if you jewellery is at all suitable for brides/bridesmaids and even if not people often buy gifts for bridesmaids so that could be one area to look at

Awww thank you everyone, you have been great!!! xXx

Hi, please could anyone recommend any events, festivals or places that I can sell my unique jewellery and gifts?

I am doing some events over the summer but would like more long term?

Thank you, any suggestions would be great xXx

hi i am doing a charity dog show and sports day and you would be welcome to come along for a £5.00 donation to sell your jewellery

hi i am doing a charity dog show and sports day and you would be welcome to come along for a £5.00 donation to sell your jewellery

Sorry, only just had my internet back!!! Have I missed this? Regards