Looking for my half brotheRs mark and dean johnson can anybody help

Hi I am looking for my half brothers Mark anthony johnson and dean martin johnson I don't really know much about them as I was young last time I saw them I think mark was born in 1971 and dean 1973 they lived on crumpsall road shirecliff in the 90s and there mums called kathleen and think they moVed to cambridge but if anyone can help me contact them I would be very grateful don't really know were to start thankyou.

Katie

Hi Angela, Im looking for lost family too. The names you have mentioned may have a link to me. Kathleen (johnson) is the sister of someone called Keith Gordon. I am looking for him as I have 2 half sisters. If it is the same person. I know that any info is important, maybe a link. I have Mark Johnson as being born in 1962 which would make him 52 not 42. The family was from Jamaica and lived on Andover Street. Sounds like the people you are looking for? I have info that Kathleen is deceased. Anyway Good Luck

Hey I am looking for my 2 half brothers mark andrew johnson and dean martin johnson would be very grateful fo any info thanks

I know a dean johnson he is about 40ish

Threads merged and duplicate posts removed. Just one thread per topic please

Hi i am looking for my 2 half brothers they lived on crumpsall road shirecliffe in the 80s mark went to herries school in the 80s would really like to get in touch with them as i was really young the last time i saw them so cant really remember them mark was born 1971 and dean 1973 if anyone has any info about them i would be very grateful

Katie

Mod Note:

Please remember, users are not allowed to post third party information such as mobile numbers or home addresses on the forum.

If there is private information you wish to share, please PM the person directly. Just a note, members need to have posted at least 5 messages to access this forum feature.

Thank you.