Small loan help - or baby donations needed

Oh my god this was so sad, I know how you feel being in financial difficulty I am the same but do not have any children, and things have been difficult for me so I cannot imagine how they are for you MummyOf2, I am so sorry you are struggling have seen earlier someone on here called S Moorhouse who selling some baby stuff, but hurry as it looked like a good bundle and it might go and I have just seen seen another user on here also selling things there are quite a few so keep looking as the little ones grow up so fast there will always be people passing unwanted items on, good luck please don't give up surely the DWP can give you some kind of help?? try them if you have not already. :);)

Oh my god this was so sad, I know how you feel being in financial difficulty I am the same but do not have any children, and things have been difficult for me so I cannot imagine how they are for you MummyOf2, I am so sorry you are struggling have seen earlier someone on here called S Moorhouse who selling some baby stuff, but hurry as it looked like a good bundle and it might go and I have just seen seen another user on here also selling things there are quite a few so keep looking as the little ones grow up so fast there will always be people passing unwanted items on, good luck please don't give up surely the DWP can give you some kind of help?? try them if you have not already. :);)

I have called a few friends and I have a load of girl baby stuff if the op pms me with her address I will deliver it all

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 16:05 ----------

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1185780

I have called a few friends and I have a load of girl baby stuff if the op pms me with her address I will deliver it all

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 16:05 ----------

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1185780

Ahhhhh that's brilliant Sand Dollars, and really kind of you, we need to try and help this girl as she seems to really need the help from her post on here. ;):thumbsup:

Edited by TartyDoris44

I have various bits and bobs if you want to pm me with anything you still need. x

I have a big van and have Sundays off so if you want me to collect and deliver anything to you,let me know!

I was always helped out in the past when stuck so just returning the favour.

leave your email here and i will email you my number if you need help :)

---------- Post added 17-06-2013 at 21:05 ----------

me again,if you want to get all addresses of collection and id be happy to drive you around to all the houses to collect everything on Sunday.

my num: 075-87078238 Michael

Thats a really nice gesture michael,good on ya mate.:thumbsup:

Has the OP got anything yet?

OP I have a brand new Avent microwave sterilizer unused, still in it's box which you can have for free if you PM me.

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 20:28 ----------

Incidentally OP - you will need a new cot mattress, you mustn't skimp on this, it severely raises the risk of cot death if you get used one. Hopefully we will find you everything you need for your baby otherwise so yo will have cash for that. :) Have you considered a crisis loan or budgeting loan from the social for that?

thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:sheffielders at their finest

you dont get the £500 for a second child xx

With the new baby, I pray comes loads and loads of joy and smiles. The new angel shall shine up your life. Congratulations!

What a great thread! PM if you need something you can't get hold off :)

Rgs

sorry all for late reply i cant get online very often, thankyou all so much for your kind messages of support and help

with the people i have already contacted and pm and arranging deliverys with i think i have everything i will need thankyou x

i really am very grateful and wish i had the time to thankyou all individually

Moderator Message.

As the OP is now 'sorted' I'll close this thread. best of luck 'mummy2two'