Small loan help - or baby donations needed

I have a bin bag full of new born clothes all lovely mainly next ones u can have , also a pink baby bath

if iv got a bundle of baby blue things you are welcome to collect, may i suggest you find the sex of the baby this will make it cheaper for you than buying white all the time, and for people to help you. I'm pregnant too and use a swap shop on facebook frequently, to give and sell items and iv also swapped some pink for blue recently.

If you are able to breast feed you will not need a sterilizer just the tablets and a jug should suffice for a dummy should you choose to use one. This will also save you money on formula (not meant to read like i'm preaching just offering my honest opinion)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237393259609085/

Good Luck

Edited by LadyInRed
spelling

Reading some of these posts,make you realise why we are proud to come from sheffield.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 20:29 ----------

Absolutely:thumbsup:

I knew the lovely people of Sheffield Forum would offer to help if they could :)

There are some nice people out there :)

If the op needs things picking up for her let me know id be willing to pick up for her

If the op needs things picking up for her let me know id be willing to pick up for her

i don't have a bath but have a bath seat for newborns welcome to that iv got two but don't drive so would need collecting from stannington

I quite often see items for babies offered on the sheffield freecycle group, and everything on there is always free, may be worth a look. Hope this helps and good luck with your pregnancy.

i don't have a bath but have a bath seat for newborns welcome to that iv got two but don't drive so would need collecting from stannington

well that's great need to know where the op lives

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 20:46 ----------

I am new to this site and don't know how it works but I am pregnant and still need several things for my child I an looking for help. I would like to borrow 100 over 6 weeks repaying 20 a week on a Thursday I realise I could save the 20 a week for the items but if I go into labour early I wouldn't have the things I need.

I don't want negative comments please if the post offends you please don't comment im trying to do best for my family.

If you need anything picking up pm me with your address and ill gladly pick up for you

I dont have anything to give, but if anyone does but needs it taking to the op or the op cant fetch it then i can do that.

I cant help, but just want to say how kind people are to offer all this help.

Never thought of that thankyou I need a cot matress, or Moses basket and stand, high chair and steriliser how do I post that on wanted thankyou sorry

I saw a steriliser and a wooden swinging crib in a charity shop the other day. Didn't notice the price though. What area are you in?

I think I've still got my Avent electric steralizer knocking about in a cupboard somewhere??

I have a cot bed mattress, it is used, my LO hated her cot so put her in a bed at 15 months. It was used for maybe 4 months but to be fair LO ended up in our bed most of the time. You can have it, might even be able to deliver. (It was one of the luxury ones from Mothercare)