People newspaper making jokes about domestic violence

:roll:I hadn't realised until now that the knuckle dragger's hero Nick Griffin has been making inappropriate jokes about the incident: http://www.sickchirpse.com/nick-griffin-twitter-nigella-lawson/

First he tweeted if he had the chance it wouldn't be Nigella's throat he'd be squeezing.

Then when Diane Abbot tweeted her concern about what she would do if a man tried to strangle her as part of a playful tiff, Nick Griffin tweeted back "Frankly unlikely, but hope springs eternalx".

What a charmer :roll:

Eugh, vile man.

Although Frankie Boyle's riposte was very funny.

His response is just petulant, and STILL turning the blame round to Nigella:

"SHE" refused to justify his abuse in not making a statement supporting him...

Well didd- flaming- Ummms! (was that the sound of teddy being "thwown" out of the "pwam"?)

He says he was a disappointment to her in the last year of marriage...

Really? I'd say he was a disappointment to the human race, being an abusive and controlling little (*insert your favourite expletive here*)

Was it Nigella who put your hands around her throat, Saatchi?

It just goes to show how money cannot buy class, doesn't it?

His response is just petulant, and STILL turning the blame round to Nigella:

"SHE" refused to justify his abuse in not making a statement supporting him...

Well didd- flaming- Ummms! (was that the sound of teddy being "thwown" out of the "pwam"?)

He says he was a disappointment to her in the last year of marriage...

Really? I'd say he was a disappointment to the human race, being an abusive and controlling little (*insert your favourite expletive here*)

Was it Nigella who put your hands around her throat, Saatchi?

It just goes to show how money cannot buy class, doesn't it?

At least when it gets to court and she claims he is controlling and bullying his behaviour since the incident will leave nobody in doubt that she's telling the truth.

But the Court may not need to hear the case. Most divorce petitions are uncontested, without a formal hearing at all.

But the Court may not need to hear the case. Most divorce petitions are uncontested, without a formal hearing at all.

Hopefully that will be the case but, given his recent behaviour, I'd imagine him making unreasonable demands and then taking it to court in order to try and maintain 'control'.

Hopefully that will be the case but, given his recent behaviour, I'd imagine him making unreasonable demands and then taking it to court in order to try and maintain 'control'.

That scenario being enacted, in their divorce hearing, would not surprise me in the least!

Even if he has alzheimer's now, he didn't have alzheimer's back in 2003, when he married her, and exhibited controlling and abusive behaviour toward her (EG refusing to eat the food she had prepared for him).

Alzheimers or no, there can be no excuse for abusive and violent behaviour.

(Note, I edited the last line from .. excuse for putting up with abusive and violent behaviour. I retract that comment as it was mistakenly phrased to be misconstrued as if I am blaming Ms Lawson for what Saatchi the louse did to her.)

bit like the posts you've had removed on this thread that you don't agree with.:roll:

as for refusing to eat her food , I think you'll find he had special dietary needs .

as for refusing to eat her food , I think you'll find he had special dietary needs .

Why do you think that? Why do you think that his wife wouldn't know about them?

bit like the posts you've had removed on this thread that you don't agree with.:roll:

I shall treat that snipe with the contempt it deserves.

as for refusing to eat her food, I think you'll find he had special dietary needs.

I think if you examine this case, you'll find that it's spelt "being pernicketty, controlling and abusive"

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 00:20 ----------

Why do you think that? Why do you think that his wife wouldn't know about them?

that wouldn't suit his agenda.

we have come along way though in this techno world we live in '

I'm just reading about a 50 odd year old getting beaten up on a bus and nobody came to his aid because most of the passangers were filming it on their smartphones:hihi:

Do you think that's funny?

Do you think that's funny?

Obviously not funny ha ha.