MoBo/Bios Problem CHASSIS INTRUDED??

Not yet, havent got one to swap over!!:roll:

Cant help you there think there 24 pin main board only got the 20 ones or you could have just tried one just to rule it out.

Cant help you there think there 24 pin main board only got the 20 ones or you could have just tried one just to rule it out.

Thanks anyway, guess I'll just have to live with it but its a shame no one can shed any light on why its doing what it does!

There are no options to disable it in bios, so I would suggest remove clean the pins and re-seat, and try another jumper incase the one on it has failed. If that don't work, Try it with out a Jumper, or moving it the next pin along.

Edit: Just remembered that if a pin is a fraction out it may not make the connection, Very carefully make them a fraction wider at the top.

Edited by Jace
Memory Glitch

There are no options to disable it in bios, so I would suggest remove clean the pins and re-seat, and try another jumper incase the one on it has failed. If that don't work, Try it with out a Jumper, or moving it the next pin along.

Edit: Just remembered that if a pin is a fraction out it may not make the connection, Very carefully make them a fraction wider at the top.

Done all that, still happening

Bare with me, Trying to work from memory :)

in bios Under Advanced cpu configuration is there the option to set:

PC1E Support = Disabled

Bare with me, Trying to work from memory :)

in bios Under Advanced cpu configuration is there the option to set:

PC1E Support = Disabled

Searched forums on Googe before I posted on here, and that was one of the solutions, tried that too and it didn't make a blind bit of difference:huh:

I'm still thinking its a power issue somewhere as it only tends to happen when the mobo lights gone out!! (presumably meaning no power to mobo at all!)

Did you disconnect power cables from Motherboard Before you removed Cmos Battery and cleared CMos?

Fast solution might be to unplug everything from the motherboard and start again.

Did you disconnect power cables from Motherboard Before you removed Cmos Battery and cleared CMos?

Fast solution might be to unplug everything from the motherboard and start again.

Good point known plenty people not disconnect from mains first.

hmm, still doing it, now i'm miffed. :huh::huh:

this is usually down to the pins or jumper. check around pins to see if dry joints have appeared around the solder if possible.

this is usually down to the pins or jumper. check around pins to see if dry joints have appeared around the solder if possible.

checked and cleaned, look ok, jumper replaced, tried the othr position, still doing it, still haven't changed psu, thats next on my list!! :help::suspect: