Fishing ponds and permits

thankyou for that whats the best bait

Aston kjs as far as I'm concerned is excellent, don't really know much about the Carp lake, pond 3 apart from from where I fish it always seems busy. I only fish pond 5 for the smaller fish. Best bait for me is pellet/corn.

dyou no if westwoods ani good? and cheers

Try Elm Tree Fishery at Hooton Roberts Nr Rotherham, Its fantastic £ 5.00 for the day and bait n tackle shop on site...

westwood is a good fishery and a variety of baits and methods work. groundbait feeder and waggler fished on the drop do well as does the 'puller'.there are some good carp to be caught on the usual tactics. the pegs on the far side from the car park are shallower therefore good in summer and the nearside pegs in winter being deeper. day tickets are about £3 and season tickets around £20.

so isit worth getin a permit for westwood?

fish it a few times on a day ticket and if you like it, get a season ticket next year. £20 or so is good value for a season's fishing.

Westwood used to have some good Roach and Perch, always used to fish the deep side round about 10ft rod length out not fished it for years been told its got some decent Tench and Carp now

were else is gud 2 fish enibody no

Aston Park on 21st of September ;)

OOOh I might come to that one Dave. It's a charity match in aid of a little girl called Lillie isn't it?:hihi::hihi:

Have you checked out the places already mentioned? there can't be many left around the Sheffield region.