Fishing ponds and permits

does any1 know of any good fishing ponds in sheffield and surrounding areas . also ponds that do permits for the year and how much?

does any1 know of any good fishing ponds in sheffield and surrounding areas . also ponds that do permits for the year and how much?

Aston ponds are quite good and I think there is a pond on herries road that is A tenner a year. Hillsborough, crooks Moore dam are free or there is always the dam flask.

do u have 2 pay on dam flask? and do aston ponds do permits?

good little pond near tankersley its called new biggin or just a bit further there is nancy pond

what road is it on if you know?

do u have 2 pay on dam flask? and do aston ponds do permits?

you can fish the flask on day ticket,if you go to aston ponds website they have the prices of permits on there i think

Aston Ponds £75 for permit

Westwood Res, High Green used to be day ticket and permit not sure on cost now

Aston KJS £70 permits. Also has the advantage of a more relaxed rules, IE any pellets the other ponds at Alex's place you have to use his pellets. I know Alex has added a few extra ponds. KJS has 5 ponds at Aston plus 7 or 8 ponds at Killamarsh.

Before buying any permit for any venue in our area make sure you do your research to see if what's on offer is for you.

wots aston like is it eni gud????and its only 50 pound and wots westwood like at high green

wots aston like is it eni gud????and its only 50 pound and wots westwood like at high green

States £75 on there website for Aston

Not fished westwood for years but used to be good

Aston ponds are quite good and I think there is a pond on herries road that is A tenner a year. Hillsborough, crooks Moore dam are free or there is always the dam flask.

You have to have an S5 postcode to get permit for Herries pond and there is a waiting list I think

Fished Westwood other year in winter add a nice 17lb common out, some decent fish to be add in there