Why Are They Coming Here?

Sure they did.

The peaceful EDL.

:D

Nope. Just me. I went, I saw, I met some idiots - on both sides.

veni, vidi, idioti. ;)

How do you know he was EDL? and that wasn't even West street where where the vast majority of us were you are clutching at straws :roll:

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:51 ----------

...you mean Stephen? or Paul...or Andrew? What actually is his real name?

Couldn't care less nothing to do with the fight against extremism.

How do you know he was EDL? and that wasn't even West street where where the vast majority of us were you are clutching at straws :roll:

Am I incorrect?

Source

You damn fool. :D

The vast majority were in West Street, but the group who escaped the Police cordon and then got found by a bunch of idiots were up at the Harley and the University. And they weren't behaving in a manner that people coming for a solemn, peaceful paying of respects would.

Of course, you'll just denounce this as lies again, but there's plenty of evidence of it, even if you were unable to see it with your own eyes.

Am I incorrect?

Source

Some fine examples of the master race there.

Stop trolling it quite clearly is a Victory salute Tommy hates Nazis why on earth would he do a Nazi salute

You'd have thought the EDL could have come up with a salute that couldn't be mistaken for a Nazi one - who else used the straight arm at about 45 degrees?

You'd have thought the EDL could have come up with a salute that couldn't be mistaken for a Nazi one - who else used the straight arm at about 45 degrees?

But then you can't claim that people are mistaken if someone accidentally does a nazi salute instead.

Am I incorrect?

Source

No your a fool because i said the majority were on West street kettled in you plant pot :roll:

The lads that were at the Harley were surrounded by UAF & Muslims from the MDL :roll: it was them who started the trouble coming after our lads so i suggest you get your facts right before accusing people.

You fail to mention the fact the cowards chased one of the EDL lads and beat him up mob handed! and we all know why that is don't we because it doesn't suit your own agenda.

You'd have thought the EDL could have come up with a salute that couldn't be mistaken for a Nazi one

I propose this one. :)

Sure they did.

The peaceful EDL.

:D

Just a normal bunch of lads having a quiet pint outside a pub [/Doom]

The lads that were at the Harley were surrounded by UAF & Muslims

They were surrounded by police. It's on the photos.

How to argue with a pudding. :)

The trouble is that i saw is even if you put your arm out to wave to someone it could be misinterpreted as a Nazi Salute different camera angle give different views and that is what is hard to tell sometimes regardless of what your trying to look for.

Different camera angles can be very deceiving at times.

No your a fool because i said the majority were on West street kettled in you plant pot :roll:

You asked "How do you know he was EDL?". Not whether he was set upon by someone else.

You fail to mention the fact the cowards chased one of the EDL lads and beat him up mob handed!

Are you sure you mean "cowards"? Cowardly behaviour doesn't normally include running towards trouble.