Why Are They Coming Here?

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-edl-protest-controversy-as-wreath-laid-in-sheffield-1-5752282

I suppose they were all just pointing at a passing plane then? Maybe reaching out try to stop The Star's photographer photographing them imitating pot plants?

Are you thick or something i was there i was in the middle of it all and also filmed it there was only 1 person that looked suspect out of 800-1000 EDL :roll: the rest were doing Victory Salutes Tommy asked us to do that while he did a speech in Carver Street car park it we stood firm against extreme provocation and didn't rise to the taunts of the unwashed tramps stood on the stairs at Barkers Pool after we had the silence we walked away peacefully.

Funny how you didn't mention the reason why :roll: it turned out he was part of a group that has been kicked out of the EDL and formed as a separate group called the NWI one of them did a Nazi salute and that is why Tommy kicked off he doesn't want anything to do with Nazis.

Isn't that Tommy in the photo, in the blue jacket, doing a Nazi salute at the war memorial?

For a start, I wasn't referring to the two events in Sheffield. Both of which were unusual for an EDL event in that they didn't walk through any residential areas, despite that being the original plan (why was it changed?).

You're not actually suggesting that the EDL don't walk through Muslim neighbourhoods while making offensive chants and gestures at the inhabitants?

Last week the EDL were hardly unreceptive to the idea of a good scuffle. And where they did meet, they gave as good as they got. Not exactly the behaviour of a group of gentlemen wanting to peacefully pay their respects to someone who had no links and had probably never visited Sheffield.

This is quite easy. They weren't. I was in town towards the end of the UAF kettle, all the trouble was over by that point. When I walked home, the Police were rearranging themselves for the welcome of the EDL at the train station to send them home. You might have left the city early on, but the main body of the EDL didn't until nearly 5pm at which point the UAF had resigned themselves to not getting the scrap they expected / wanted.

Anyway, all that is completely off topic. Just because the EDL managed to act with a little decorum / were herded successfully by the Police (depending on viewpoint), doesn't mean they're a bunch of misunderstood upstanding gentlemen who're just constantly in the wrong place at the wrong time.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:24 ----------

Then why do you allow people, like that quoted, who are against Islam in all forms to associate with you and march as one with you?

If you want to portray the EDL as a group looking out for the best interests of the country and a peaceful resolution to the issues, you need to kick out and condemn the violent factions and those who are wanting to destroy parts of the lives of totally innocent and peaceful people. Until you do that, you have no right to be calling on the Muslim population to state "not in our name" and kick out their nutters.

Lies again because two of my friends who work in town told me it was kicking off at 8pm still two after we had left.:suspect:

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:27 ----------

Why not respect the wishes of Lee's family & stay at home?

Why not get your facts right before trying to be clever just a thought!, Lee Rigbys family clearly said that anyone wishing to pay their respects to Lee could do so providing they did it in a peaceful manner which is what we did :wave:

5 convictions for Tommy Robinson.

Amazing. I've never been arrested in my life and I know lots of other people who haven't. Maybe he was just unlucky eh?

Or aren't you lot too fussed about law and order?

Lies again because two of my friends who work in town told me it was kicking off at 8pm still two after we had left.:suspect:

Did they tell you where it was kicking off at 8pm because this is the first I've heard of it, and I was in town at 8pm and saw nothing.

Rose above it by smashing up a pub and fighting.

The peaceful EDL. :D

Lies again i suggest you get your facts right instead of making up pure garbage to suit your own agenda i was liasing with South Yorkshire Police and they praised us for our behaviour on both walks and praised us for not retaliating on both walks when we were subjected to extreme provocation :loopy:

You are either a troll or a UAF supporter with an agenda one or the two.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:32 ----------

Isn't that Tommy in the photo, in the blue jacket, doing a Nazi salute at the war memorial?

Stop trolling it quite clearly is a Victory salute Tommy hates Nazis why on earth would he do a Nazi salute:roll:

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:34 ----------

Did they tell you where it was kicking off at 8pm because this is the first I've heard of it, and I was in town at 8pm and saw nothing.

Yes Division street and Union st one of my mates works in media he was also hit by a flying bottle and had a cut above his eye thanks to a UAF supporter and was taken to Hospital but let out after having stitches he is just a normal member of the public and had nothing to do with either side.

Edited by ShorehamBoy1

5 convictions for Tommy Robinson.

Amazing. I've never been arrested in my life and I know lots of other people who haven't. Maybe he was just unlucky eh?

Or aren't you lot too fussed about law and order?

The vast majority of his convictions are while they are not good or clever Tommy has expressed his remorse over most of his convictions he said he isn't proud of them but like he says we all make mistakes.

......and that is why Tommy kicked off he doesn't want anything to do with Nazis.

...you mean Stephen? or Paul...or Andrew? What actually is his real name?

Yes Division street and Union st

They must have been very quiet riots, since I was on Division street at that time and saw / heard nothing. I walk into town past Union street, and at about half seven that was clear / quiet too.

one of my mates works in media he was also hit by a flying bottle and had a cut above his eye thanks to the UAF he is just a normal member of the public and had nothing to do with either side.

I hope you're not claiming the EDL didn't throw anything. There's plenty of photos of them up at the Harley doing just that. A normal person's reaction to having a bottle thrown at them is to run away, why is the EDL reaction to smash stuff up and throw it back if they're trying to be peaceful?

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 17:43 ----------

...you mean Stephen? or Paul...or Andrew? What actually is his real name?

Not even the courts know.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon according to most websites. Born in Luton to immigrant parents.

Although...

Judge Alistair McCreath told him: "I am going to sentence you under the name of Stephen Lennon although I suspect that is not actually your true name, in the sense that it is not the name that appears on your passport.

It says Paul Harris on his passport, he's admitted to pretending to be Andrew, who is a friend who's passport he borrowed, if that can be believed.

Edited by anywebsite

Lies again i suggest you get your facts right instead of making up pure garbage to suit your own agenda i was liasing with South Yorkshire Police and they praised us for our behaviour

Sure they did.

The peaceful EDL.

:D

You are either a troll or a UAF supporter with an agenda one or the two.

Nope. Just me. I went, I saw, I met some idiots - on both sides.

veni, vidi, idioti. ;)

Apparently he named himself after a prominent football hooligan.