Why Are They Coming Here?

You been on the gin?
hate it ,im not a big drinker anyway three or four pints of lager twice a week does me

im not a big drinker anyway three or four pints of lager twice a week does me

"Lager? Dat's for't lasses. Get a pint o't Wards down de neck."

:)

Sunday night is off-topic night.

:)

Sunday night is off-topic night.

:hihi::hihi: wards ? hells bells it was clearing out medicine when i was a lad , mondays at work were the worst days of the week :gag:

fisticuffs in Frederick street

I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be, you don't wanna be, we don't wanna be there.

So I'd avoid the old cinema on Abbeydale Road, Frederick Rd is just opposite (and I get the same song in my head every time I walk past)

Think this is the clip

As far as i know the point of the EDL march was to lay flowers in respect to Mr rigby . the first march a few weeks ago UAF stopped edl doing this, the 2nd march the EDL did lay flowers now , now i really cant see a problem with paying respects to or for Mr Rigby

So why pick Sheffield when Rigby and the EDL have now't to do with Sheffield? Why pick a war memorial when it's now't to do with those wars?

EDL have now't to do with respecting the fallen they just want to spread hatred.

What Longcol said.

If they were supposed to be paying respects to Lee Rigby, why were they making Nazi salutes (caught on camera, a number of times, before anyone tries to deny it) and making football-type chants?

On Saturday just past, there was a multi-force parade at the cenotaph here in Sheffield.

It was like having our very own "Trooping the Colour". There were different branches of the forces, and the police on parade there.

They showed, perfectly, how it should be done.

It was carried out peacefully and quietly, with dignity, and respect. The only raised voices were the commanders etc., calling the drill orders. The spectators were equally dignified, and respectful, with the occasional round of applause. no idiocy. no stupid baboon-sounding chants. It was a pleasure to watch.

Da can keep de Waahrds, dishwatter

Of course we admit to the existence of moderate Muslims we aren't against moderate muslims who are peaceful and law abiding we are only against the extremists & muslim gangs that create fear and intimidation towards anyone different and also the grooming gangs that are targeting kids they are sick, and before anyone goes off on a tangent all Paedos regardless of race or religion should be strung up from the nearest tree.

(my bold)

Is that why some of your fellow supporters called me an "effing traitorous B*****" then, for becoming Muslim?

(my bold)

Is that why some of your fellow supporters called me an "effing traitorous B*****" then, for becoming Muslim?

Thats outrageous.

You may be as misguided or emotionally fragile as any other follower of religion but to call you that is outrageous.

Apparently he named himself after a prominent football hooligan.

:nod: and even had plastic surgery to look identical to him, and had the same fingerprints engraved on his hand, yeah? *chortle*

No one has attempted to answer my question yet.

Why are they are they coming to Sheffield?

WHY should they NOT come to Sheffield ,after all every one is welcome are they not?

Does it really matter. Yaxley was his birth name, his real father's name who didn't bring him up. So he changed it to Lennon, his adoptive father... After this it was for protection against violence...

We'd have to see a video of some doing a Nazi salute for it to be believed as such, as I understand it, there are none as yet, until there are lets not play this silly game, please.

They were surrounded by police. It's on the photos.

How to argue with a pudding. :)

The trouble is that i saw is even if you put your arm out to wave to someone it could be misinterpreted as a Nazi Salute different camera angle give different views and that is what is hard to tell sometimes regardless of what your trying to look for.

Different camera angles can be very deceiving at times.

*Splitting my sides with laughter.*

The camera doesn't lie. The proprietor of the Harley didn't lie when he tweeted that he had to close the Harley Hotel down because it was invaded. There are photographs of the edl clambering all over the tables and railings, giving Nazi salutes.

I didn't come down in the last shower of rain. The people photographed at the Harley weren't all waving at the same angle at the same time.

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 22:42 ----------

Thats outrageous.

You may be as misguided or emotionally fragile as any other follower of religion but to call you that is outrageous.

I've been described as many things, but "misguided" and "emotionally Fragile" certainly aren't epithets ascribed to me.

My Bold=

Dream on, the EDL havn't got the bottle to march through Page Hall, Pitsmoor or Tinsley never mind any goodbye Vienna's. :hihi:

It is easy chanting racist slogans when you know the police are there to make sure the EDL don't get there heads kicked in.

EDL= English Drunkards League........

Having seen then it's a moniker that does have a certain resonance however given it was coined by the 6 islamist terrorists recenty caged for their murderous plot against the EDL I would tend to avoid using it lest people think you side with them and are some kind of violent islamist thug. Which I'm sure you're not, you just get the wrong side of frustration at times.