Stolen power tools!

Hi, had my van broken into at S20 last night, Metabo mitre saw, Panasonic drill set (14.4v) DeWalt nail gun and Halfords socket set stolen. Any info given will receive a reward and will be kept private. Please inbox me if you v

Can help. Thanks

Rubbish thing to happen sorry to hear this but i have to say leaving tools overnight in a van isnt the thing to do.

Dibs on the socket set please!!

Might be worth keeping a close eye on all of the places where items can be sold..eBay, forum, gumtree etc. you might just get lucky and find em.

I was working on furniss rd the other day and a guy came up to me from the opposite side of the road and told me his van had just been robbed, he hadn't locked his doors thinking that it was ok, as it is a nice area. Keep your vans locked and take your tools out at night! You never know who's watching you. waiting for you to slip up.

I'd defo look on ebay/gumtree ect:

i had a brand new makita drill and my 110v jigsaw nicked out of my unlocked van up high storrs, and i had literally been in the customers house for 30 seconds!!!!!!

Mate of mine had his van done 2 weeks ago - they literally bent the side sliding door down from the top.

My van was done on Saturday night/Sunday morning, again the side sliding door was bent down from the top. A hitachi 18v sds drill, a bosch 240v sds drill as well as other things were stolen in S6 area

Rubbish thing to happen sorry to hear this but i have to say leaving tools overnight in a van isnt the thing to do.

Yes it's such a shame that the society we now live in, the scumbags are thriving, only maddening thing is they get more sympathy than the chuffin victims.

That said I fully understand what you mean, but it doesn't give them the right to be there at all anyway, scum & I'd chop off their hands, they wouldn't pinch again.....oh and I'm not kidding either.

Looking for a bargain from a scumbag at the expense of tradesman who relies on them tools to provide a living for his family . You know what that makes you don't you ...... A scumbag ! Shame on you .

Spot on. The scumbags who buy from these thieving rats are as bad as the dirty scum who make their "living" stealing other peoples means of honestly making a living.

Both lots are a waste of oxygen and I'd not shed a tear if they all died tommorow.

Spot on. The scumbags who buy from these thieving rats are as bad as the dirty scum who make their "living" stealing other peoples means of honestly making a living.

Both lots are a waste of oxygen and I'd not shed a tear if they all died tommorow.

where's the "like"button..?

Game set and the match

Top post ! :)