Men Approaching Girls - Hilsborough School Letter

That was my first post. I didnt result to name calling. I stand by what I said. You jump to defend every single post if its about anything to do with non white british people doing something wrong.

Name calling is when someone cant get their point across properly and loses it, even worse in the opening line.

I'm perfectly entitled to defend whatever I choose to defend, just as you are, but rather than debate what I'm saying you choose to attack me.

Do you know what makes me 'sick' (to coin the phrase of the moment).

It's people who sit at home making up stories to achieve a malicious agenda against a community of people.

If you think about it, Asians make up about 3% of the UK population, yet ALL these stories about attempted abductions concern Asians. What happened to all the white paedophiles or the black ones? Have they stopped flashing kids at school gates because the Asians have moved in on their turf?

As soon as I see these stories they stand up like a red flag because they're so easy to promulgate..a parent with a nasty agenda can promote hysteria without any repercussions to another 1000 parents in a school...amazing propaganda tool that don't you think?

You know if your house is burgled the insurance company ask for a crime reference number..just to make sure you've reported it to the police and not making a spurious claim-the same should apply with these cases before they're inflicted on the unsuspecting public!

Last thing, SevenRivers offered some really good advice earlier..all our children should be made aware of protecting their own safety-don't talk to strangers, accept money from them or get in a car with them-that's ALL that's required and should be hardwired into all our children.

Any letters coming from the school should be filed under BIN unless accompanied by a statement from the police.

Edited by boyfriday

I'm perfectly entitled to defend whatever I choose to defend, just as you are, but rather than debate what I'm saying you choose to attack me.

It's people who sit at home making up stories to achieve a malicious agenda against a community of people.

If you think about it, Asians make up about 3% of the UK population, yet ALL these stories about attempted abductions concern Asians. What happened to all the white paedophiles or the black ones? Have they stopped flashing kids at school gates because the Asians have moved in on their turf?

As soon as I see these stories they stand up like a red flag because they're so easy to promulgate..a parent with a nasty agenda can promote hysteria without any repercussions to another 1000 parents in a school...amazing propaganda tool that don't you think?

You know if your house is burgled the insurance company ask for a crime reference number..just to make you've reported it to the police and not making a spurious claim-the same should apply with these cases before they're inflicted on the unsuspecting public!

Last thing, SevenRivers offered some really good advice earlier..all our children should be made aware of protecting their own safety-don't talk to strangers, accept money from them or get in a car with them-that's ALL that's required and should be hardwired into all our children.

Any letters coming from the school should be filed under BIN unless accompanied by a statement from the police.

Glad to do this :)

Good reiteration of the advice from SevenRivers but most children are , as you have previously said most likely to suffer at the hands of someone they know - or someone who they get to know via grooming. There really are not that many children snatched off the streets (by asians, east euopeans or aliens).

There really are not that many children snatched off the streets (by asians, east euopeans or aliens).

Got me thinking, the last Sheffield child I can think of who was abducted was Ben Needham and that was over 20 years ago and not even in this country!

You know if your house is burgled the insurance company ask for a crime reference number..just to make you've reported it to the police and not making a spurious claim-the same should apply with these cases before they're inflicted on the unsuspecting public!

Well said.

My niece received a letter from her school a few months ago. We contacted the police who had no idea what the letter was about and had no report of "Suspicious activity".

We need to tell kids, as you've said, not to talk to strangers, not to accept money from them and 100% not to get in a car with them.

There is so much "Boy cries wolf" around now, it's so hard to see what is real and what isn't, and kids are not going to be on "alert" when these letters make the rounds every few weeks.

You know if your house is burgled the insurance company ask for a crime reference number..just to make sure you've reported it to the police and not making a spurious claim-the same should apply with these cases before they're inflicted on the unsuspecting public!

Your not perfectly entitled to name call on here actually, its not a playground! You are not above the rules! I didnt call you a pillock or anything else! I could have!

You are bang out of order!

You DO jump on all most all threads relating to none white people who have been stated as doing something wrong to defend them and thats a fact. You need to get ovet yourself and grow up. Name calling is for children in a playground!

Edited by charlie_boy

No, cause you're posh all posh now aren't you, with your new amphitheatre. :hihi:

I've sh*t the Hyde Park Thespian society more times than i care to mention. :D

Ampitheatre ?

Not heard about that....

Children are in most danger from people they already know.

Thats true but we should'nt detract from the FACT that Asian gangs have been targeting young vulnerable white girls to make them their drug addicted prostitutes.

Your not perfectly entitled to name call on here actually, its not a playground! You are not above the rules! I didnt call you a pillock or anything else! I could have!

You are bang out of order!

You DO jump on all most all threads relating to none white people who have been stated as doing something wrong to defend them and thats a fact. You need to get ovet yourself and grow up. Name calling is for children in a playground!

Sigh, bored of you now.

---------- Post added 15-06-2013 at 12:11 ----------

Thats true but we should'nt detract from the FACT that Asian gangs have been targeting young vulnerable white girls to make them their drug addicted prostitutes.

Nor should we detract from the fact that these are entirely uncorroborated stories.

---------- Post added 15-06-2013 at 12:13 ----------

I don't think schools are in the business of causing false alarm, and I presume will have spoken to the police.

That's part of the problem, there's a presumption that the school aren't acting recklessly so their letters are given credibility..so parents are understandably concerned, but there's no word from South Yorkshire Police and as pinkfreckles pointed out in the case of her niece's school a letter had been sent out about an allegation that the police were totally unaware of.

---------- Post added 15-06-2013 at 12:14 ----------

Well said.

My niece received a letter from her school a few months ago. We contacted the police who had no idea what the letter was about and had no report of "Suspicious activity".

We need to tell kids, as you've said, not to talk to strangers, not to accept money from them and 100% not to get in a car with them.

There is so much "Boy cries wolf" around now, it's so hard to see what is real and what isn't, and kids are not going to be on "alert" when these letters make the rounds every few weeks.

Sanity resumed :thumbsup:

What you talking about boy friday .Asian gangs have recently been convicted of these crimes and many more are being questioned by the Police.Nothing uncorroberated about that!

What you talking about boy friday .Asian gangs have recently been convicted of these crimes and many more are being questioned by the Police.Nothing uncorroberated about that!

I'm talking about these urban myths that are doing the rounds here and on Facebook.

Racists with access to keyboards and social media let their imaginations run wild with them.

Incidentally, paedophilia amongst whites and blacks didn't stop when Asians started grooming white children..don't you think it more than a little odd that these stories ALWAYS involve Asians?

I'm guessing you haven't taken the time to call SYP to see if there's any substance to the stories?

But they are not in cars in in Hillsborough snatching kids of the streets which is what is being discussed.

But they are not in cars in in Hillsborough snatching kids of the streets which is what is being discussed.

How do you know these Asians are not in cars especially as the letter cant be read