Missing tabby and white tom Millhouses/Greenhill NOW HOME

Hi,

Chuck is still missing. He went missing on 19th April from a lady I rehomed him too in Millhouses. He could have tried to make his way back to my old house in Greenhill. He is neutered and microchipped. He was a big cat but depending if he is managing to find food he could now be skinny. I just really want to know he's ok. The woman I rehomed homhim too let him out after a week, against my advise.

Thank you

2013-01-28225945_zps93ce2fc4.jpg

Hi Sophie, don't give up hope - I'm still looking out for him everywhere I go and people are still seeing his poster in our shop window and saying they will keep an eye out for him too :)

He's a tabby and white cat, who has quite distinctive brown splodge markings under his nose!

Thanks Nic. I dreamt he turned up at my mums last night. I keep checking RSPCA and facebook missing pages. Hopefully someone has taken him in and aren't aware of microchips. xxx

I really hope it's not him, but I've heard from a neighbour that someone has laid a tabby and white cat on the grass banking, as you come up Greenhill Avenue on the left hand side. I'm out at the moment or would have gone to take the poor thing to be scanned for a chip:(

Thanks nox, I'll go up there now and see.

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 19:19 ----------

Hi Sophie, the dead cat was tabby and white, but it's not Chuck.

He/she didn't have a collar on, so I knocked on doors on both sides of the road, plus side roads, but couldn't find the owner.

I took his/her body down to Vets4Pets on Abbeydale Road, Millhouses for them to scan for a microchip, but unfortunately there wasn't one.

They will keep the body there for 2 weeks in case the owner gets in touch with them.

The cat handed in at Vets for pets was a neutered male, white splodge on nose and wearing no collar. No microchip found, but it has been known for them to migrate :( RIP little one

R.I.P. kitty xx

Thanks for letting me know Nic. The search conitnues.

RIP little kitty, hopefully a owner will be found.

There's been a possible sighting of Chuck this afternoon on Marriott Road!

My friend saw a tabby and white cat looking very much like him, with a white back right leg. He looked a little thin and had a slight limp, which is what drew her attention to him in the first place.

She called his name and he stopped and turned to look at her, but wouldn't let her catch him and he disappeared into the bushes at the right side end of Marriott Road, which backs onto Millhouses Park Garage.

I've been and looked for him tonight on Marriott Road, but can't get round the back of the garage, so will see if I can do that tomorrow and maybe pop a few leaflets through doors at that end of Marriott Road.

He was rehomed and went missing from the other end of Marriott Road, so there's a good chance it is him. If anyone spots him, could they please contact Nic at Pet Company, Abbeydale Road, Millhouses (Either call into the shop or ring on 0114 262 0370, thanks)

Hi Nic,

Thanks for this, do you think it's worth me going to shout him before it gets dark? xx

Hi Nic,

Thanks for this, do you think it's worth me going to shout him before it gets dark? xx

I would , as soon as possible and maybe put loads of posters up there

I went up earlier, no sign of him. But a couple of people on the road have seen him in the past couple of days. I'll go back tomorrow.