Work started next to sword dancer s13

noticed theyre digging out the area

is it going to be the kfc or macdonalds as first thought ?

any clues

regards

McDonalds, they are advertising through the job centre news letter for staff.

thats 4 within about 4 miles/ from meadowhall retail park to drakehouse

thats 4 within about 4 miles/ from meadowhall retail park to drakehouse

Bit further than 4 miles but it's creating jobs, building it and then staffing it, plus like the one at Greenland Road it might be a franchise.

I totally agree re the jobs etc but unfortunately it will mean more litter about. Thats not Mc'd fault I know but the idiots that don't bin it. I once read that a couple of % of all litter in the UK is theirs.

noticed theyre digging out the area

is it going to be the kfc or macdonalds as first thought ?

any clues

regards

The first thing they have put up is the McDonalds sign and there is a banner saying 'Opening Soon' :|

A McDonalds in this location is going to do nothing for my healthy eating plan.

I totally agree re the jobs etc but unfortunately it will mean more litter about. Thats not Mc'd fault I know but the idiots that don't bin it. I once read that a couple of % of all litter in the UK is theirs.

I know long been a bind of mine, last week going to Asda, got to lights outside pizza place opposite SD & pizza box on floor, 1ft from bin. Some lazy git had just lobbed it on floor, I got off my scooter & put it in bin. :rant::rant::rant:

I know long been a bind of mine, last week going to Asda, got to lights outside pizza place opposite SD & pizza box on floor, 1ft from bin. Some lazy git had just lobbed it on floor, I got off my scooter & put it in bin. :rant::rant::rant:

Pete,is it a push type scooter you have ? :)

do you know anything about mcdonalds if you did you would you would know they have litter walks every 2 hours

Thread about this already ages ago, but can't be bothered to look for it...basically went round in circles about rubbish/fat people/McDonalds...as will this thread...

Pete,is it a push type scooter you have ? :)

No Dave,

I'm a big lad now in long trousers it's my mobility scooter due to my health.

Pete