'Tongue Gutter' Parson Cross lot's of police

one question.....

Why does it need "blocking off"?

Like I stated before I have my reasons and I just don't like the place. It could be made into such a nice place (get rid of the bad memories what people have of the place) of course they will still remember the bad but if it was made into a nicer patch of land then they could make new memories as well.

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 23:34 ----------

It is a nice refuge from the hustle & hassel of the estate/s it's part of the trans-pennine trail and is quite a peaceful place to walk (when the motorbike loonies are in bed).

Unfortunately there have been a few incidents there, I admit, but if it were blocked off (even if it could be) what should be done with it??

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 23:11 ----------

Do you know something we don't?

Last I read was that it was "suspicious", not that anyone had been killed.

I read that it was suspicious as well. I hope it wasn't another killing there have been far too many around that area.

RIP cuz x :(

R.I.P Paul

GodBless The Family xx

Wraggy xx

Edited by S5 Blade
Mistake

R.I.P. Paul The Ashtons lads will never forget you .

I went to Colley School the same time Paul was there. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this very sad time. Rest in peace Paul.

I've just been past and there are lots of police there again.

when i went past an hour or so ago there wasnt a thing in sight. is there any update as to exactly what has happened besides what has already been mentioned?

when i went past an hour or so ago there wasnt a thing in sight. is there any update as to exactly what has happened besides what has already been mentioned?

Only that The Star is now calling it a murder investigation...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/video-murder-investigation-as-dead-man-is-named-1-5771535

Divers were there earlier looking in the stream. There's also lots of displaced grass everywhere like they were looking for weapon/s right up to the first exit walking up to Holgate.

hope they find the scum who's responsible!

somebody is dead and the best you can do is make cheap gibes - show some respect please.