"help for heros" party in the peace gardens??

where did i say they opposed armed forces ?? quote please

Here! :hihi:

point 1 correct.

They skipped school.

You could see the results in Sheffield last Saturday, when Tommy brought all of his truant army out to play.

Oh god another anti edl post you couldn't resist could you .

The other side of the police line we had the u.a.f and there followers who are hardly a shining example of Britain's education system themselves .

Oh god another anti edl post you couldn't resist could you .

The other side of the police line we had the u.a.f and there followers who are hardly a shining example of Britain's education system themselves .

If you are asking whether I'm anti EDL, I am. Guilty as charged and very proud of it.

They are a vile bunch. I've seen them close up and I'm ashamed that we share an evolutionary branch.

Apparently, they belong to the same species as me. That is really worrying.

we had the u.a.f and there followers who are hardly a shining example of Britain's education system themselves .

Make your mind up!

One minute UAF are all middle-class university students and the next they are uneducated failures of the education system. lol :D

Make your mind up!

One minute UAF are all middle-class university students and the next they are uneducated failures of the education system. lol :D

They might be doing a B.A. :D

Make your mind up!

When did I say the u.a.f were middle class uni students ?

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 00:03 ----------

If you are asking whether I'm anti EDL, I am. Guilty as charged and very proud of it.

They are a vile bunch. I've seen them close up and I'm ashamed that we share an evolutionary branch.

Apparently, they belong to the same species as me. That is really worrying.

Your anti e.d.l that's fine so am I , but the fact you chose to brand them as the uneducated bunch when you could use a bunch of bearded men laying on a tram line praying to the same god Lee Rigbys murderers embraced whilst beheading him is what I find odd

Your anti e.d.l that's fine so am I , but the fact you chose to brand them as the uneducated bunch when you could use a bunch of bearded men laying on a tram line praying to the same god Lee Rigbys murderers embraced whilst beheading him is what I find odd

I don't like the extremists amongst them either. But they don't try to hide behind a cloak of respectability, so we can all see them for what they are.

Tommy's truant army, on the other hand, have been on here all week painting themselves as victims. So they need outing, in my opinion.

Edited by SpikeMac

i dont think so, percentage of ethnics in the armed forces???? maybe 5% tops

o

Wrong. Not just wrong but way wrong. It's 10% of the army and that just includes non-British citizens, and doesn't include those who might be black or Asian origin but are British. Higher again I suppose, certainly from what I've seen.

http://www.defencemanagement.com/news_story.asp?id=21018

Wrong. Not just wrong but way wrong.

Oh dear!

Maybe the council will have to organise a combined 'multicultural armed forces day with a military band playing Bhangra tunes in the Peace Gardens! lol ;)

at the end of the day its just another job, not something i could do admittedly but im not going to be celebrating.

Edited by BlueMonkeys