Rooms Furnishings, Hillsborough delivery

hi all just looking for some advice i ordered a table from rooms furnishings hillsborough ive now been waiting for the table to be delivered for a week phoned the number given a few times and told id get a call back and never did turns out the number is not for there shop at hillsborough so got that number from google phoned it and been told there waiting for the item to be delivered from there warehouse asked for a refund as im sick of waiting and messing about and have been told i have to wait for the item from the warehouse or i can have a credit note is this right i don't wont a credit note from them its no good to me can i get my money back from them ? or do i just have to wait it out thanks all

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 12:55 ----------

also there website on the receipt dose not exist the address is not there address the number is not for the same shop its all starting to look a bit strange

Edited by sheffjohn

Where is this place?

Is this the shop at the top of the escalators just up from morrisons? If so, I bought something from them, it was delivered when requested. No problems at all.

If it's not the same place, forget this :)

yes that's the place i had a new bed off them as well not long ago no problems at all but im having problems with delivery of the table as above

Is there a delivery date on your invoice? If not, theres not a great deal you can do.

Is there a delivery date on your invoice? If not, theres not a great deal you can do.

no there is not a date on it looks like i will have to wait it out

Johnsheff add me on Facebook pal ( Declan Vernon)

We ordered a chair from them. Was told it would be delivered within 3weeks. After 3 weeks I rang to find out when it would be delivered and was told they would ring the supplier but it would probably be another week or two! I asked for a refund but was told that wasn't possible. I went to the shop and said again I wanted a refund as the chair had not been delivered as promised and Iwas told one had just been delivered to the warehouse! We received it the next day. Will not be buying from them again.

yes not the best shop to go to ill not go back again that's for sure

Edited by sheffjohn
i messed up