Are race riots in Sheffield imminent?

nigel farage has said he would work with conservatives if cameron goes, so voting ukip wont work, one thing is for sure we must all stick together and get these conservatives out

It's like the night of the living dead on this thread.

How many dupes in one place:o

I certainly "get" that the chap in the dark blue, who is circled in that photograph is definitely doing a Nazi salute rather than a victory v sign.

He was not only doing a nazi salute but he kept it up from coming into my line of sight as he passed Lloyds #1 right into the enclosure round the cenotaph for a good two minutes. And had a big smirk on his face while doing it in a "look at me being all nazi and you can't get me" sort of way. Utter git and as someone who had 4 serving grandparents in the war I'd personally like him charged with outraging public decency.

I'm also 99% it was that individual that was making the throat slitting gestures to the ladies on city hall steps and was dragged off by Kevin Carroll as the police moved towards him.

and was dragged off by Kevin Carroll as the police moved towards him.

Yet more evidence if it were needed, that the EDL is fine with nazis in their ranks as long as they aren't photographed or seen by too many people. :mad:

Yet more evidence if it were needed, that the EDL is fine with nazis in their ranks as long as they aren't photographed or seen by too many people. :mad:

It's all about plausible deniability.

It's all about plausible deniability.

Not very plausible when both EDL leaders are former members of the BNP! ;)

What folk should actually think about is: What behaviour is acceptable?

I don't care if you're asian, white, black or what ever but if you conduct yourself in a reasonable manner and in a decent way then you're fine by me. If you decide to act the goat then you take your chances. If you get a slap then so be it.

What folk should actually think about is: What behaviour is acceptable?

I don't care if you're asian, white, black or what ever but if you conduct yourself in a reasonable manner and in a decent way then you're fine by me. If you decide to act the goat then you take your chances. If you get a slap then so be it.

but least they are not attacking innocent people in the street and cutting their heads off!

but least they are not attacking innocent people in the street and cutting their heads off!

You might want to say that to the mothers of Anthony Walker and Stephen Lawrence.

As an Immigrant I have never heard a single objection in 40 years , Not once has anyone ever suggested I should go back to where I came from (this may change when I post this) , or that I was even slightly less than welcome, I have never seen in any press that My people were not welcome. I have lived off the state sometimes for years, My children have cost the NHS a fortune , and it saved their lives, Thankyou!. My country spies on all the citizens of the UK ,My country has the UK government in their pocket, My government has cost the lives of many British soldiers, My governments wrecked the economy across Europe .... (a very special relationship).

But no one is going to complain about the Americans ... You can get extradited for complaining about Americans.

Its Hilarious to see the small minded bickering about what kind of hat you wear...