Nice places in Greece

As Pottedplant said, Anaxos is basically just a beach and not much else. There is a bus (hourly-ish) that runs from Eftilou - Molyvos - Petra - Anaxos through the day which is handy, taxis are also abundant and cheap.

Worth noting that lesvos is the third (I think) biggest island so if you fancy travelling alot from your chosen resort you might have quite a journey. I remember a tortuous airport transfer!

Worth noting that lesvos is the third (I think) biggest island so if you fancy travelling alot from your chosen resort you might have quite a journey. I remember a tortuous airport transfer!

When we went last year I think it was about an hour and three quarters from the airport to Molyvos. We didn't mind, we enjoyed the scenery. It was a far more miserable trip on the way back though, knowing we were returning to Britain. :(

Considered Sangtorini last year, what makes you say it is fantastic? It looks pretty but there didn't seem to be a great deal to do?

The scenery and landscape on the western side of the island is among the best I have seen among the Greek Islands - the eastern side is your typical Greek touristy holiday resorts but probably a bit more upmarket and a bit more expensive - although it is a few years since I've been

Mykonos is also a lovely island with plenty of things to do - especially if you like nightlife - i've only ever stopped in Mykonos Town but thoroughly enjoyed it - agian it was a bit more expensive than other Greek Islands, but it all depends where you go and what you want to do

We have just returned from Mykonos it was lovely if you like Skiathos I think you would like Mykonos also Santorini

Thanks everyone, going to go to Parga.

:)

Have a lovely time - and let us know what you think of it...........