Police double standards?

picture says it all

10022714803661211329956.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol

Shouldn't that be 3 points?

should but it wont be as they get away with anything they want

Great pic, hope you don't mind but I had to share that one :)

Did you take it with your phone?

Ah, I wondered how long it would take for this to surface.

My concern with this picture is the source, or there lack of. It seems to have done the rounds, but no one has identified the source or in fact, the force in question.

On the other hand, I have heard reports that this is a fake. Unofficially, it was pointed out this vehicle was on a film set.

Either way, there is nothing to confirm whether this is genuine or not. Like most things on social media, I will take it with a bucket of salt :)

It did the rounds on facebook a while back.

My concern with this picture is the source, or there lack of. It seems to have done the rounds, but no one has identified the source or in fact, the force in question.

On the other hand, I have heard reports that this is a fake. Unofficially, it was pointed out this vehicle was on a film set.

Either way, there is nothing to confirm whether this is genuine or not. Like most things on social media, I will take it with a bucket of salt :)

But we would not want doubt to spoil a good story.:rolleyes:

It'd be difficult to prove that the copper in the pic wasn't actually parked up with engine off and handbrake on.

It'd be difficult to prove that the copper in the pic wasn't actually parked up with engine off and handbrake on.

And if he was moving the driver of the car who took the photo would have some awkward questions to answer about taking photos whilst driving.

that as it maybe. However i was driving past the crown court in sheffield heading for derek dooley way and i look to my left...

o what did i see?

i was a police officer driving a van and talking on mobile phone.

that is the truth. and that is that. :)

I did'nt even think it looked like a phone, looks more like a wet wipe to me lol