Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

There is a lot of pent up frustration and anger amongst English born whites.They are the ones whose ancestors fought two world wars on THEIR behalf. They are beginning to come out of their shells after many years of being gagged by the playing of the racist card.;)

Are you aware that there were others, not just "English born whites" who fought on our side in two world wars? Some of the people who fought alongside us were even.....wait for it.....dark skinned!!! :o

Name names kid, who is a right wing thug ?

..er that'll be your goodself, Itinerary, Total Chaos, Glamrocker and not sure if he's visited yet but retep just in case he does, oh and the Baldrick of the rightwing forum world ricgem ;)

..er that'll be your goodself, Itinerary, Total Chaos, Glamrocker and not sure if he's visited yet but retep just in case he does, oh and the Baldrick of the rightwing forum world ricgem ;)

You forgot me :(

Grow up you silly narrow minded idiot, if I'm a right wing thug your a bloody terrorist :loopy:

You forgot me :(

You're alright s2, I couldnt call a fellow blade :thumbsup:

You really must be the original straw man.

It's not a straw man. I'm questioning your claim that revenge attacks will make the Muslim extremists change their minds.

I make an excellent point

You wouldn't know an excellent point if it was on the end of a javelin that just went though your neck :roll:

all that you do is fudge a reply and attack another argument that is nothing to do with what I originally stated.:huh::roll:

In what way is saying that it won't work, it never has worked, and then asking if the EDL would disband or fight back in the event of revenge attacks not relevant to your statement?

Grow up you silly narrow minded idiot, if I'm a right wing thug your a bloody terrorist :loopy:

Ahh you can always tell the Sturmtruppen boys...they have a distinct lack of a sense of humour :hihi:

You're alright s2, I couldnt call a fellow blade :thumbsup:

I'm honoured :):hihi:

Aye start your own thread, this one is about Anti Muslim hate crimes soaring, you know, the left wing media is full of it at the moment .... I have seen no beheading or bombing of muslims in Britain, nor have I seen gangs of right wing extremists jailed for going 'seriously' tooled up to an Islamic hate rant, perspective is key here :thumbsup:

I was merely agreeing with you that one should ignore the hype. Whichever political direction it's coming from.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 19:30 ----------

I always thought Boyfriday was intelligent and broad-minded. It appears I've been wrong all these years. :D

I always thought Boyfriday was intelligent and broad-minded. :D

For a moment I'd started to believe it myself, like having a full head of hair ;)

keep it civil please

keep it civil please

apologises mort, I started it.