Anti Muslim hate crimes soar after killing in Woolwich.

ShorehamBoy1 makes a valid point.

Your someone doesn't like our troops then they are against them. If they are against our troops then they have no place living here under their protection.

A - The poster said that they didn't support our troops.

B - Surely the price of freedom of speech is having to listen to views that you disagree with.

C - What country should the poster be forced to move to?

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:42 ----------

You wanna make your mind up and not just cherry pick what suits.

Islam and muslims in general are dangerous. You call me all the names you like but they are.

You can find masses of information from your finger tips if you dont want to take my word for how dangerous they really are.

And heres something for me to add, something that im sure will make you despise some of my views even more.

Moderate muslims are vastly vastly in the minority.

When you see/read about a muslim committing a heinous act and the defend them by saying "they arent real muslims" or" they are in the minority" well your wrong on both counts.

They are real muslims and the nice decent (usually westernised) muslims are very much in the minority.

Have you thought that it may be a case of the Muslims that you've met might have took a dislike against you rather than western society?

"Moderate Muslims are vastly vastly in the minority"

Flippin ell I must have been really fortunate to encounter mainly moderate Muslims then during my lifetime..I've certainly met more non Muslims who'd like to cause me harm.

So out of the 2.2 billion youve met roughly how many?

"Muslims in general are dangerous"..what like putting your head into the jaws of a circus lion or a screwdriver into a plug socket?

What you do in your private life isnt my concern mate.

Why? I don't particularly like Nick Griffin but I still have to pay his MEP salary and expenses.

Is this the best you can do??

Oh yes, what a provocative thing for these people to do.

I mean, English people gathering in an English town to law a few flowers at an English/British memorial.

How dare they!!

And of course its not a bit like those lovely muslims chaps in luton who were calling our boys baby killers and all kinds of vile crap when they returned from a tour of duty.

But of course they probably werent really muslims :rolleyes:

Not "provocative"?

Can you tell me how many other times the EDL has felt the need to leave flowers as a mark of respect for one dead soldier?

Unless they do this regularly, and for every single fallen soldier, once can only assume that there must be something special about this particular death.

I wonder what that could be?

ShorehamBoy1 makes a valid point.

Your someone doesn't like our troops then they are against them. If they are against our troops then they have no place living here under their protection.

Your black and white world sounds like a lovely place to live, no wonder you sound like you are being consumed by hatred and fear.

You wanna make your mind up and not just cherry pick what suits.

Islam and muslims in general are dangerous. You call me all the names you like but they are.

You can find masses of information from your finger tips if you dont want to take my word for how dangerous they really are.

And heres something for me to add, something that im sure will make you despise some of my views even more.

Moderate muslims are vastly vastly in the minority.

When you see/read about a muslim committing a heinous act and the defend them by saying "they arent real muslims" or" they are in the minority" well your wrong on both counts.

They are real muslims and the nice decent (usually westernised) muslims are very much in the minority.

My bold

Can you quote any reliable evidence to prove that assertion??

If you can't, then you really should withdraw the comment.

B - Surely the price of freedom of speech is having to listen to views that you disagree with.

They can go where ever the benefits system or their own funds will support them.

Have you thought that it may be a case of the Muslims that you've met might have took a dislike against you rather than western society?

Who knows?

It changes thing though. islam is still far to dangerous to be allowed to go unchecked in a modern society.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:42 ----------

Do you really think that SAAB has met any Muslims????

Not "provocative"?

Well at least you can read.

Well done.

Can you tell me how many other times the EDL has felt the need to leave flowers as a mark of respect for one dead soldier?

Can you tell me how many other British soldiers have been murdered on the street and had their head chopped off?

Unless they do this regularly, and for every single fallen soldier, once can only assume that there must be something special about this particular death.

Yes, the poor lad had his head chopped off by muslim fanatics.

I wonder what that could be?

Already answered :)

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:50 ----------

Your black and white world sounds like a lovely place to live, no wonder you sound like you are being consumed by hatred and fear.

Not everything is at is sounds im happy to report.

They can go where ever the benefits system or their own funds will support them.

Basically, what you're saying is that you don't know. You've skipped around your valued freedom of speech though.

Who knows?

It changes thing though. islam is still far to dangerous to be allowed to go unchecked in a modern society.

Rubbish, man up and have some faith in our society and culture.

Edited by JFKvsNixon
Spelling as usual.

My bold

Can you quote any reliable evidence to prove that assertion??

If you can't, then you really should withdraw the comment.

Of course i can. Im not stupid. I know how to work a computer.

I got all my information from here.................

Press me for all the info

Let me know what you find ;)

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 17:53 ----------

Didnt your mum teach you it was rude to talk about someone in the 3rd person?

He's/she's probably met some foreign taxi drivers and takeaway workers, and has gone on to develop his/her world view around those limited experiences.

This sounds rather Ironic what were the UAF doing to members of the public laying flowers for Lee Rigby who had no association with the EDL then?? Oh yes they attacked members of the Public spat in their faces and called them Nazi's and Fascists.

100's of Muslims and hundreds of UAF running riot in Sheffield beating people up and trying to cause a riot with the EDL who weren't out for trouble at all.

It works both ways you know.

I am EDL supporter i don't condone Violence against any innocent person regardless of race or religion no need for it at all, I also don't condone the burning of Mosques or Centres that is not called for at all and all that serves to do is stir up more hatred and cause more violence in society and that is not what we want to see.

---------- Post added 11-06-2013 at 13:13 ----------

EDL aren't fanning the flames of Hatred it's only certain individuals that tag onto the name EDL with their warped views that try and drag the EDL'S name into the gutter the EDL can't stand Nick Griffin or his Policies and want nothing to do with him.

The EDL originated from a group known as the "United Peoples of Luton". This was a response to a demonstration, organised by al Muhajiroun, against the war in Afghanistan as the Royal Anglian Regiment marched through the town after a tour of duty in the Helmand province campaign.

Shorehamboy, for an EDL supporter (who with the NF and BNP etc are acknowledged as extremely right-wing and traditionally racially intolerant) you have an almost decent and altruistic attitude towards fellow human beings? Are you sure you're in the correct group as those giving nazi salutes much of the time?