How much is a childrens entertainer?

I've seen alot of posts recommending children's enterainers but not giving any indication as to how much they would be?

I'm currently wondering which to do, a bouncy castle or entertainer?

I've found lots of proces for castles but none for enterainers :huh:

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

I've seen alot of posts recommending children's enterainers but not giving any indication as to how much they would be?

I'm currently wondering which to do, a bouncy castle or entertainer?

I've found lots of proces for castles but none for enterainers :huh:

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

Can I ask how old the child is, I only say as if very young say 2-3 then bit pointless, just get some friends round and entertain them, with games and drinks & food obviously:hihi:. If they are older and have an attention span greater than a goldfish just search on Google for what you require :)

Pete

He's going to be 4 so inbetween with the attention span! I've googled it but none of the websites state prices (probably don't want to put people of straight away!)

My daughter who is 7 had a sleepover last time or a paint a pot party but my son would not sit still for that amount of time!

i think at 4 he may be a little young still and a lot of children (even if not your son) can get frightened by people like entertainers, balloon modelling etc! could you do some kind of "special" thing for him e.g. if he likes things like armies or cowboys and indians (i know this may sound stereotypical) do a themed party with people dressing up and games and activities based around that. that way it will seem extra special still. shrek party? his favourtie film? star wars etc. there's loads you could do that would still be fantastic and then start using things like the entertainers, discos etc when he's a bit older to appreciate it. happy partying! :)

I had Sparky Marky for my daughters 5th Birthday party, we had quite a few younger kids there too, he entertained them all, he was fantastic!! I think i paid £160 for 2hours :)