Where did my post go?

I kindly asked some advice on how much to fill a tank of a certain car and ut has disappeared. could Admin please let me know where it has been moved to. it would have been nice to have been told.

Nope not that one, you did well to find that old one though!! it was about fuel consumption of a Chevrolet xx

Might have been removed, the last post you're showing is the one Chris_Sleeps has linked to.

If you ever want to check your posts, just click on View My Posts, over there <<<

But why was it removed?! they didnt even give me a reason! and id spent time typing it! Admin if you read this I would like an explanation and please find my paragraph so I can copy and paste it into the right section.

---------- Post added 09-06-2013 at 10:43 ----------

Might have been removed, the last post you're showing is the one Chris_Sleeps has linked to.

If you ever want to check your posts, just click on View My Posts, over there <<<

thankyou very much for your help though! xxxx

But why was it removed?! they didnt even give me a reason! and id spent time typing it! Admin if you read this I would like an explanation and please find my paragraph so I can copy and paste it into the right section.

---------- Post added 09-06-2013 at 10:43 ----------

thankyou very much for your help though! xxxx[/QUOTe]

Admin probs won't see this, as this forum isn't constantly moderated, you have to use Help&Contact Us, also over there <<<< or alternately, you can report your own post to alert the moderators.

Probably easier, you could just google the make of car and find out the fuel consumption from their website. Doubt that many people have a Chevrolet?

I didnt see the post but it was possibly deleted for being in the wrong section (not about Sheffield) the mods do usually just move them to the correct section tho.

its not a posh Chevrolet .. its a Hyundai Accent 2 Dr Chevrolet Aveo... just one for hire... wanted to know how much a full tank of petrol would be cause they had two offers on. I couldnt find the rough price of a full tank xxxxx

The question was about filling a tank of fuel in Vegas.SF members are good but so is google.