I am single and bored

Sorry shipmate, definitely not a bird. A knight in shining armour. And also looking for someone with a longer attention span and intellectual capacity than it takes to read three short paragraphs!

You're a bloke and looking for romance? How does that even work? You're not making any sense! What do you mean?

Sorry shipmate, definitely not a bird. A knight in shining armour. And also looking for someone with a longer attention span and intellectual capacity than it takes to read three short paragraphs!

Haha- well said that man!

Haha this thread went off topic quickly!

I do like the comment about being bored because you are not doing the right things. But another thing to know is boredom comes from alone time.

I do plenty of things I enjoy, but sometimes I do get bored when these things would be much more fun with someone else to do them with.

I also like romance and I am a man.

I also like romance and I am a man.

What is going on!!!! That's another one. And you admit it on a public forum! This is what's wrong in this country today, straight men who like romance. if you said you were gay, fair enough, they like flowers, moonbeams, truffles and romance, no problem there, but don't go being straight and saying you like romance thats just plain wrong and sends out a terrible message to younger men who may be looking for advice on how to be with the ladies. Women like MEN, real men who TELL them what time it is so they don't have to think. You could ruin things for us all with your feminine ways.

What a load of complete utter rubbish

I know! Can you believe they have the audacity to admit it on a public forum!

And what fair maidens - not under 30 - are available for dating in Sheffield?

What is going on!!!! That's another one. And you admit it on a public forum! This is what's wrong in this country today, straight men who like romance. if you said you were gay, fair enough, they like flowers, moonbeams, truffles and romance, no problem there, but don't go being straight and saying you like romance thats just plain wrong and sends out a terrible message to younger men who may be looking for advice on how to be with the ladies. Women like MEN, real men who TELL them what time it is so they don't have to think. You could ruin things for us all with your feminine ways.

I'm beginning to like him! (No, not like that.)

Hope you soon find the bird you're looking for. Since you're a pirate, I'm sure she will be a parrot - gaudy plumage and just enough brains to convincingly imitate human speech.

I'm beginning to like him! (No, not like that.)

Hope you soon find the bird you're looking for. Since you're a pirate, I'm sure she will be a parrot - gaudy plumage and just enough brains to convincingly imitate human speech.

lol! :hihi:

And what fair maidens - not under 30 - are available for dating in Sheffield?

You WANT to date a woman OVER 30???