Metal Gear Solid 5

According to this article, Kiefer Sutherland will take the reigns to voice Solid Snake and Big Boss, replacing original voice master David Hayter.

In my opinion, people will only buy this game because Kiefer Sutherland is connected while the hardcore fan base will snub it.

It will be a MASSIVE mistake and no one, I mean no one sums up Solid Snake like David Hayter...

http://www.2d-x.com/pre-3-2013-welcome-kiefer-sutherland-as-big-boss-in-metal-gear-solid-v/

Quite possibly the most over-rated game series of all time IMHO. 30 minute cut scene, 5 minutes of gameplay. Rinse and repeat. Plus the 'plot' is absolute bobbins.

Quite possibly the most over-rated game series of all time IMHO. 30 minute cut scene, 5 minutes of gameplay. Rinse and repeat. Plus the 'plot' is absolute bobbins.

Oh God, THANK you!

I loved the first Metal Gear (by this I mean the Playstation instalment, not the previous ones before anybody feels the need to correct me(http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080507223121AAvG6He)). It was so well made and intelligently written, but then after that it just turned into conspiracy silliness. If you put enough twists into a story, again and again, then they become expected, and clichéd.

I've not played any of the games since Metal Gear 2, and when I see footage of the newest instalments (Revengence??? Really? That's THE worst name I've ever heard) I'm confident that I made the right decision.

(Revengence??? Really? That's THE worst name I've ever heard) I'm confident that I made the right decision.

What about snake eater? Revengence sounds better than that

Revengence was more like a Devil May Cry game, all over-the-top fight sequences and very little of what makes a Metal Gear game a, well, Metal Gear game...