protests in town 8/6/13

Why bring religion into a discussion about the EDL getting pelted by people who hate them?

My religion says don't drink alcohol but I used to, so because a few Asians decide to fight the EDL you are saying their actions represent a whole religion?

Get real mate, hatred breeds hatred and the ethnic youth of today wont just put their heads down and scuttle past like people my parents age used to do in the NF days.

No Surrender to the racist scum!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

because people are using it to fight is it ok for people to chuck whatever they find and send provaction to the edl yet again today has showed the edl can be peaceful uaf and other anti facists cant .

the edl can be peaceful uaf and other anti facists cant .

Apart from all of them who managed to do just that in the Peace Gardens.

because people are using it to fight is it ok for people to chuck whatever they find and send provaction to the edl yet again today has showed the edl can be peaceful uaf and other anti facists cant .

They came to sheffield to do what exactly? cause trouble thats what. They travel from city to city causing mayhem.

IMO the EDL are stoking the flames by marching and chanting Anti Islamic chants.

The 2 scumbags that killed Drummer Rigby are in jail yet innocent people on both sides are suffering.

Hatred breeds hatred and it just turns into a vicious circle, yes there are violent anti facists just the same as there are violent EDL members etc.

Division among different races is not the solution....

They came to sheffield to do what exactly? cause trouble thats what. They travel from city to city causing mayhem.

53 rallies by the edl last week 50 peaceful just three attended by the uaf those three were not peaceful, speaks volumes and i am not an edl supporter

Do you think this is a good use of public money for policing? Clearly a reasonable and peaceful protest:

And yeah, it takes a particular kind of brains to think that raising a Nazi salute topped off with a peace sign is anything other than a Nazi salute. Here they are, filing out in their ranks, raising their arms:

It really spelled it out for me reading a tweet about today's events, when the far-right surrounded university buildings later on, along the lines of: nothing to worry about here, they're only routing out the Jews and intellectuals.

Edited by alas_alas

When you say asians do you mean the chinese or japanese ???? Cause not ,you mean asians ,as in pakistanis .

The same pakistanis that will tell anyone who will listen that their faith islam ,is in fact the religion of peace when quite simply as you have just proved .... Thats a lie .

Well said but were wasting our time thay never do anything wrong

Do you think this is a good use of public money for policing? Clearly a reasonable and peaceful protest:

And yeah, it takes a particular kind of brains to think that raising a Nazi salute topped off with a peace sign is anything other than a Nazi salute. Here they are, filing out in their ranks, raising their arms:

The only raised arm Nazi style was by the middle aged woman in the foreground .... there does seem to be an obsession with raised arms ... I raise mine when I yawwwwwnnnn :D

53 rallies by the edl last week 50 peaceful just three attended by the uaf those three were not peaceful, speaks volumes and i am not an edl supporter

sure marching through cities chanting "F**k the pak**" etc is fine as long as no one opposes them.

The only raised arm Nazi style was by the middle aged woman in the foreground .... there does seem to be an obsession with raised arms ... I raise mine when I yawwwwwnnnn :D

Not true, there were two i wasn't 100% on but there was one giving a very clear nazi salute for a good two minutes and he was the one a few yards ahead of Kevin Carroll. Same guy who was making hand across throat gestures and screaming at the people on city hall steps.

Not true, there were two i wasn't 100% on but there was one giving a very clear nazi salute for a good two minutes and he was the one a few yards ahead of Kevin Carroll. Same guy who was making hand across throat gestures and screaming at the people on city hall steps.

I was referring to the video clip in the link andy, I can't account for anyone not on the video as I was happily going about my normal business today ..... It takes two to tango pal, and I'm afraid those who protest against the EDL are certainly no better, or any less extreme .... IMHO :thumbsup: