protests in town 8/6/13

It's a particularly grim part of the internet that page too. One of the other posts has a comment of "the muslim **** ***** should all get cancer and die". Lovely people.

Strange that not even Tommy Robinson has been publicising this news.

Don't know you hear all sorts on there

Don't know you hear all sorts on there

You do on David Icke's Facebook page as well. Do you also believe everything he posts?

I happened to be in Sheffield today. Took my young kids in for haircuts. I was there from 2 until 4. Wow what a bunch of thugs and hard men. Regardless of 'side' the majority appeared to be unsavioury and many out for trouble.

Really was very sad to see.

Food for thought...

A quote...."The fascists want crushing just like the hate preachers and radicals want crushing, trying to create a world divided simply on religion." - World War Two veteran Ken Riley, 88,

An article worth a read

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/06/left-should-mobilise-against-religious-extremism-well-far-right

.....and finally the fact that religion is a belief system and not above ridicule or comment. You are not racist for speaking out about Islam, Judaism or Christianity; it is not a race or a colour and although you may be offended by someone's comments on your religion it does not necessarily make you right.

i have read all these post some blaming the edl some blaming the uaf but the only violence which i have seen reported came from another small group whos faces where covered.

You do on David Icke's Facebook page as well. Do you also believe everything he posts?

We will see in next few days who is right. He is not going to stick his head out for nothing

my son was working on west street today , and could not believe what he had witnessed today, everybody blames the edl, but he watched asian people not sure if they was part of the uaf throwing bricks and anything they could get there hands on into the crowd of the edl

Dont tell people on the SF this, all they do is see the bad in the edl!

Food for thought...

A quote...."The fascists want crushing just like the hate preachers and radicals want crushing, trying to create a world divided simply on religion." - World War Two veteran Ken Riley, 88,

An article worth a read

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/06/left-should-mobilise-against-religious-extremism-well-far-right

.....and finally the fact that religion is a belief system and not above ridicule or comment. You are not racist for speaking out about Islam, Judaism or Christianity; it is not a race or a colour and although you may be offended by someone's comments on your religion it does not necessarily make you right.

Islamaphobia is the new racism= http://www.neurope.eu/article/ngos-call-recognition-islamophobia-form-racism

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjhal

my son was working on west street today , and could not believe what he had witnessed today, everybody blames the edl, but he watched asian people not sure if they was part of the uaf throwing bricks and anything they could get there hands on into the crowd of the edl

thats the one

And what about every one running about pointing the finger at edl for that mosque fire in London. And when it comes down its a muslim that started the fire and as been arrested

---------- Post added 08-06-2013 at 21:13 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBlade

I don't think any decent person from sheffield would rampage around a city centre and make a mockery of placing a wreath at a war memorial.

---------- Post added 08-06-2013 at 21:01 ----------

*they're

What exactly does most of the British public think? You seem very well informed.

Are deaf and blind have you not seen and heard

Well it seems many of the British public welcome hungarian shadow dancers and want them to perform for the queen.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

carefull matey your posts will be removed without warning or explanation just as mine and others have within the last hour or so.....because you dared to challenge certain religions and mention the I word

I know mate that's what making the british people sorry some british people mad. We are not allwed to voice our opinions too loud for fear of upsetting people

Dont tell people on the SF this, all they do is see the bad in the edl!

I know large groups of Asians from different areas went into town to scrap with the EDL, hatred breeds hatred so what do you expect.