Kittens being born

hi all, thank you all for all your help and its amazing that the mummy cat can do what she does best and no sex education lol, kitten are growing and looking great.

Edited by Henamy21

Piccies would be nice when she will let you :D

i will post some pics soon , the kittens already have put in there menu for meals next weeks and 3 off them wants kfc and the other 2 wants steak & chips and mummy cat wants a tuna salad lol only kidding they are all doing great and how can anyone hurt these lovely animals its beyond me

I don't mean to be in any way presumptuous (sp?) but if you want to get her neutered you can do it 8 weeks after the kits are born, you can get vouchers from Cats Protection League x

many thanks peaches we will contact the cats protection near the time and was considering having her neutered but didnt know when she could be done.

if you want to get her neutered you can do it 8 weeks after the kits are born, you can get vouchers from Cats Protection League x

you can get her done sooner than that ... so long as the kits are eating solid food and not reliant on mum's milk. my kittens are 6 weeks on wednesday and mum going in on thursday to be spayed. don't want any risk of her getting pregnant again ... and want to spare her and the rest of the household the misery of her coming into season again ... which often happens when the kits get to about this age.

I think there are some conditions that need to be met in order for you to qualify for a CPL Voucher. If you have a read through the sticky post at the top of the Pet Owners section it explains it all for you.

hi all yes its us the 5 amigos we just wanted to say hi to you all and to say thank you for helping my mummy cat, mummy cat is looking after us

just an update about the kittens, we have decided to keep 1 boy kitten and we have named him GRAHAM, we have found homes for 3 other kittens and we have 1 girl kitten left, they are all doing well and mummy cat is eating and drinking like no tomorrow lol, anyway just an update catch up again many thanks love " the kitten cats "

hi all, well 3 kittens have all gone to great homes and we are very happy that they have settled in and whiskey is off to her new home soon, xxxxxxxx